s e o l e u n - h a n a | 31

"But isn't love just a feeling?"

_________________________________

[7:56 AM]

My eyes slowly opened as my alarm kept ringing into my ear. Jaemin set up another alarm even though there wasn't any school today. So early for frick sake.

I sat up and adjusted my eyes to the bright light that we've forgotten to turn off last night. I looked beside me to see a smiling, 'sleeping' Jaemin. Terrible acting skills.

"Nana, wake up you asshole." I said, as I kept shaking him so he'd wake up. He started groaning as his smile faded into a face full of bitter.

"Stooop. I wanna sleeeep." He groaned out. I was NOT letting him sleep, after he set up an alarm that early for no particular reason.

I whispered, 'fine' to let him think that I was going to let him through. On the other hand, I took a bit of cold water from my bathroom sink, and ever so lightly tiptoed infront of him.

He was still asleep. I then took the cold water and splashed it on his face, making him sit up and wake up.

I was wheezing at him as he tried to wipe the water off his face.

"Haneul, you lil shit." He glared as me as I laughed at him. He took hold of me and started tickling me, especially my sides.

Bad part, I'm extremely ticklish.

I was like a fish on the floor while he tickled me. I was screaming, well, kind of screaming for his to stop. I kept kicking my legs hoping for them to hit him so he'd stop, but that seems useless as this point.

I kept dying there for what felt like forever, until the door suddenly opened and we both faced the person who opened the door, who was my mom.