I didn't bother arguing, knowing that he wouldn't change his mind. We searched the perimeter of the house, not finding anything or anyone outside.

We approached the front door, and Connor held his arm out in front of me.

"Stay behind me, I don't want you to get hurt" His eyes glanced down at me before he turned back around, I swear I caught a very tiny glimpse of worry in his eyes.

I felt my face heat up a tiny bit and I pulled my hood up a bit more to hide it. He's just doing what he's programmed to do, and that most likely included protecting his partners. I mentally cursed at myself for blushing over absolutely nothing.

"Anybody home?" He called out, not receiving an answer.

The front door was unlocked, so we walked right in. There was an android standing in the middle of the room, slightly shaking. My eyes widened when I saw his face, half of it was almost destroyed.

"Are there any other androids here?" Connor questioned.

"Ralph just wanted to be nice... Ralph wanted to help..."

"Where is it?" Connor grabbed his arms forcefully, his LED going red.

"She ran out the back door!"

"Connor, (y/n), what's going on?" Hank quickly walked into the building, a bit out of breath. He must've heard the shouting and crawled under the fence.

"It's in the area... call it in!" Connor sprinted out the back door and I followed close behind.

(Connors P.O.V, finally)
I ran as quickly as I could, ducking back under the fence.

"Which way did it go?" I questioned the officer standing outside he looked shocked as he stared into the distance.

"That way— they're headed for the train station!" He pointed and I took off running again.

As I sprinted down the street, a few people looked at me oddly. I paid no mind to them as I grew closer to the destination.

"They're over there!" A police officer pointed down an alley, and I quickly turned.

At the very end of the alley, they were climbing over a fence. I started picking up speed, I hit the fence just as they hopped over.

The AX400 stared at me through the fence, its eyes full of worry and fear. Something an android should never feel.

Th cop from earlier drew his gun from behind me.

"Don't shoot! We need it alive!"

I noticed (y/n) sprinting down the alley, her face was red and she was sweating profusely.

She stopped beside me, leaning against the fence for support.

"How...are you not tired?" She questioned while breathing heavily.

"Androids don't get tired"

I watched as the deviants slid down the muddy slope and into the traffic. I heard footsteps and saw Hank running towards us, in worse shape than (y/n).