「Fu*k Me.」 Matsuoka Rin x Reader

Start from the beginning

Your timid and needy self only showed up in sex and he loved how putty you became in his hands the moment he initiated a sexual contact. Still, you could only moan snd gasp as he played with you. Soon enough, a warm tongue started to lap your juices and you slowly slid down. Rin immediately caught you and placed you on the bench. "Oh my sweet (Your Name), I love how you look right now." He murmured as he once again started to lick and nip your clit. Your eyes rolled back slightly at the new found pleasure and you could surely feel your climax reaching you.

In a few seconds you could feel the knot on your stomach slowly dissolving as a strange liquid streamed out of your vagina. He lapped that flavorless liquid and smiled lustfully as he saw how your chest was heaving deeply. "It seems you've had your own fun... Don't you think I deserve some too?" He asked maliciously and you knew what he wanted.

With all the strength you could muster, you sat up and opened your mouth the best you could. He smiled once again and without warning plunged his entire length inside your warm and wet mouth. You felt tears prickling your eyes and felt your throat clenching painfully as he started to thrust inside of you. He let you rest a bit as he took out his length and you couldn't help but cough loudly as your throat hurt badly. "I'm sorry baby, but I love how far you can take me in your mouth." He said lusciously and that made your core throb.

"Rin..." You whimpered and before anything else happened, you moved and put yourself in four legs with your ass facing him. You wiggles your hips as you looked at him lustfully. "You asked for this, baby, don't forget it." He growled and you felt a hot and hard thing poking your entrance. Soon enough he began to enter you, your walls stretching painfully as you could just moan and gasp. He filled you up to your deepest part and he moaned as you clenched around his cock. Soon enough, he began to thrust into you, he was an expert in making you feel pleasured but now was even more intense. He thrusted deeply hitting your prostate repeatedly and making your head seem fuzzy. You moved your hips in circular motions as he thrusted to make it seem even better. His hands were placed at your hips and he moved them until he reached your breasts. You moaned even more as his fingers rubbed and pinched your cute and sensible nipples.

"Why don't you say my name, baby?" You heard him growl out and that was enough to send you into an overdrive of pure pleasure. "Ah! Rin! There! Please..!" You screamed out and he complied to your sinful wishes. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, your moans and screams and Rin's low moans of pleasure. Your eyes were rolled back and your tongue was out as he took you wildly and savagely. One of his hands trailed down to your clit and he began to massage it, sending pleasurable waves throughout your entire body. Soon enough you felt the knot again. "Rin, K'm gonna cum..!" You screamed out and he just kelt on doing what he was doing, but now harder. "Cum, baby, I'll cum too." He whispered and that was enough to send your juices flooding back out as you screamed and clenched his member tighter.

Rin couldn't help himself as he flooded your insides with his cum, your vision became hazed and you flopped into the bench when he pulled out of you. You then felt as his seed leaked out of your insides and trailed down your legs. You were panting and you could still feel the pleasure running through your body. You then felt someone pick you up and kissing your cheeks. "That was amazing, baby, thank you." He said and he picked out a towel as he cleaned your body the best he could before putting your clothes on your body. He also put his clothes and he picked you up again.

With the last of your energy you only muttered some words that let Rin laughing a bit. "I'll let you fuck me some more if you do it like this every time." Then you passed out with the great feeling of having being fucked by the one you loved and cherished.

♥︎
Guess who's back?

Sorry for not updating for months! I was just stressed out because of school and work schedules and more shit. Plus, I had some writer's block and I was unable to continue writing ideas.

I have like a thousand drafts I've not finished because of that.

Hope you liked it! You've been asking for this since last time so I hope you thoroughly enjoy it~

Feel free to message me anytime, I'll try to answer! And you can also ask for a request and I'll try to comply!

Lots of love~

LovelyShadowsOfMusic ♥︎🎶