Greetings

"ahhhhhh...." The young earl yawned hugely and stretched his strained and stiff arms. He had been travelling for six hours and now he was headed towards the phantomhive manor.

"will he be waiting or will we invite him over?" The 13 year old boy asked his butler who was sitting on the carriage seat opposite to him.

"master , according to my information he will be waiting at your mansion " the sober butler chuckled slightly " i see he is quite anxious to meet you "

" yes , it seems so . But to be honest i feel quite anxious too . Its been months since we saw each other , but you musnt mention it to him . " he looked at his butler seriously .

"of course master, why would i mention this " the butler smirked a little .

*stop it , stop smirking sebastian! Its just a little anxiousness thats all " the child said in heated voice..

"Very well master " sebastian smiled .

The phantomhive manor , with its graceful walks abd beautiful huge garden came into view suddenly . The young boy felt really relieved to finally reach his house. The butler sighed a little watching the gardens which were groomed quite well. It seems that their gardener has improved a little , the gates opened and the carriage drove inside . The other side of the gardens came into view and then , well the comment about the gardener improving seemed to be quite fickle. The whole garden looked like it was burned. The plants were dark brown and the trees looked like they had a shedding disease .

"Finally , my home , something that is truly mine " the young boy said in a grave voice .

Sebastian glanced at his master then looked out again. The carriage finally came to a stop . Sebastian got off the carriage gracefully , opened the masters door and held his hand our for him to grab it. The young boy got out and stretched again. And walked towards the mansion stairs . The three servants were waiting for their master.

"Master ciel!!!!!" They all shouted in union . Baldroy just smiled hugely . Finny and mey-rin smiled like little children and leaked tears of happiness .

"good morning", ciel replied in a casual tone .

" master , let us go inside so that I may present you with tea and other snacks for the evening" sebastian gracefully gestured towards the mansion's entrance door .

"Yes , i do feel quite hungry " he walked up the stairs, towards the grand door, which sebastian held open ,as ciel reached the door sebastian bowed and gestured towards the hall.

"CIEEEELLLLL" ciel heard a squeaky screech as soon as the hall came into view. A young boy ,with blonde hair till shoulders ,came hurling at him and hugged him tightly and almost picked him off the floor. Sebastian smiled a little.

"ahhh alois!" Ciel stammered and staggered a little .

"i missed you ! Ciel ! I love you , my gosh , i cant believe that you are back! Nothing was the same without you" alois kept speaking non stop.

Ciel just looked at alois and secretly smiled but kept himself limp in his grip.

"Yes, it was lonely over there too " ciel said as alois let him go , "well alois , how was your month and how is your village ? " ciel smiled ,more like smirked , already knowing the answer

" oh it was the same as usual and ciel i made something for you" alois grinned happily , "do you wish to see it? " alois leaned forward excitedly.

"Right now? " ciel replied ,sighing

"Why yes"

"I am tired and i am hungry too" ciel replied without looking at alois and walking towards his dining hall . " and alois...." He stopped mid sentence , he saw that alois's eyes looked shiny and his chin trembled for a little while , as ciel said his name alois looked up and reassembled his emotions .