Chapter 3: The Vision Part 1

"I don't think so!" Chat Noir shouted, running towards the two.

He slammed his extended baton down onto Helping Hands' arms. Her hands let go of Ladybug and she lost her power's concentration on the superheroine. Helping Hands glared at Chat Noir before using her powers to bring him to her. She now has him paralyzed with his hands pinned behind his back.

Ladybug quietly summoned her lucky charm, but no one noticed.

"You stupid stray." Helping Hands hissed. "Stay out of my way."

"Yes." Hawkmoth grinned in his lair. "Now help me by taking his miraculous!"

"Got it." She agreed, reaching for his ring.

Ladybug then launched her yo-yo, making it wrap around Helping Hands' outstretched arm. Ladybug yanked the string back and brought the villain to the ground. Her hands landed in a puddle of honey, completely covering them. With her powers being masked by the honey, Chat Noir sprung back and called his cataclysm. He destroyed her dandelion ring and the akuma flew out.

"Time to deevilize!" Ladybug shouted as she snatched and purified the akuma. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Once Helping Hands was transformed back to her civilian self, Ladybug hopped on her good foot over to the girl.

"Ladybug?" The girl questioned.

"It's okay now, you and everyone else are safe." She assured, putting her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Are you mad at me?" The girl asked. "I said some mean things to you earlier."

"No, we're not mad, but . . . " Ladybug scrunched up her eyebrows. "How do you remember what you had said when you were akumatized?"

"Am I not supposed to?" The girl stood up and brushed herself off. "I remember everything."

"Hmmmm." Ladybug was thinking, but it was interrupted by a beep of her miraculous. "Sorry, I gotta go."

Ladybug backed up, but Chat Noir grabbed her arm. "What?" Chat Noir suddenly picked Ladybug up and carried her. "Chat Noir! What are you doing?!"

Chat Noir ignored her and jumped away. He ran across rooftops with her in his arms.

"Chat Noir!" She protested, hitting against his chest. " I have to go! I'm gonna change back!"

Chat Noir dropped her off at a corner of a rooftop between neighboring buildings. He held her back tightly against him with her arms pinned at her sides.

"What are doing?!" She demanded an answer.

"I'm tired of all these secrets." He said angrily.

Chat Noir grabbed one earring, making her transformation slowly wither. He quickly turned her around and snatched the other.

Ladybug gasped and stumbled to the ground. Her transformation was gone.

"I can't believe you just did that?!" Marinette screamed.

Chat Noir gaped in shock at the image in front of him. Mainly the person in front of him. (He was focused on the person rather than the anger and threats she had began spewing.)

"How can you just stand their like an idiot after what you just did?" Marinette wanted an answer.

Chat Noir closed his mouth and looked at her. He couldn't believe it. He didn't know what he was thinking or feeling. What should he do now? He was confused and he didn't feel cheerful and excited, but dulled. Chat Noir didn't know what to feel or how to respond.