"Pierre... first you have a BBQ at my house, then you bring me this dress that barely covers my ass, and now you invite my rude but extremely hot neighbor over?"

He laughed, "like I said, you can thank me later."

"I doubt I'm going to thank you at all! That guy seriously doesn't like me! Every time he sees me he's glaring, and not in a good way, and then last night..." she slapped her hands over her mouth.

Pierre cocked an eyebrow, "what about last night?" He grinned.

"Nothing. I didn't say that..." she stood up from the island and finished the drink before rinsing the cup out in the sink.

"Oooh, you can't start a statement like that and not tell me. I'm your best friend, I have a right to know."

She turned to him, "I don't want him here. Go and uninvite him."

He shook his head, "that would be extremely rude! Plus, he actually seemed excited about it."

"He did?" She asked in an excited voice.

Pierre laughed, "you seriously have it bad. You can tell me about last night later. For now, I need to help you get ready and then we are going out back to set up for tonight."

++

Molly stepped back in front of the mirror and gasped at her own reflection. How did he get that out of this? Pierre curled her hair in loose beach curls before pinning part of it to the side. He applied smokey eyeshadow to her eyes and finished the look with a bit of eye liner and a few swipes of mascara.

"You are pure natural beauty, Molly, this stuff just turns you into a supermodel. I am actually surprised someone as beautiful as you went into the IT field. You should be in fashion or something fabulous like that."

Molly laughed, "I don't do the whole fashion thing. This..." she circled her face, "is the most makeup I've worn in my entire life..." And she was impressed. She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror, a smile plastered on her face.

"I hate it that you won't wear these heels..." he held them up, pouting his bottom lip.

"Pierre, I trip on my own feet, do you think it's a good idea to put me in 5 inch heels?"

"Good point," he winked, tossing the heels onto the floor, "now come help me get the backyard ready."

They went downstairs and Pierre grabbed his bag as they headed into the backyard. She helped him hang lights, set up a few tables, pick out some music, and get the sparklers ready for after dark fun.

Molly was actually nervous for the party and it only made it worse knowing the neighbor was coming over too. Tonight was the first time she'd officially meet her new team at the firm and seeing Noah for the second time. She met him during her interview of course but this wasn't professional anymore.

Then the doorbell rang and she felt dizzy.

Pierre was so excited as he ran through the house and answered the door for her. She was surprised that only about ten people showed up and they were all super nice and welcoming to Molly. But her thoughts kept drifting to Dominick, wondering if he was actually coming or not. He said he'd be here at 6 but the clock read 6:30 and he wasn't here yet.

"Relax... he's coming." Pierre whispered into her ear.

"I'm not thinking about that," Molly laughed nervously, bringing her attention back to her new coworkers.

Most of them seemed to be in relationship with each other except for Pierre and Michelle. Sam and Lacy were married with two children, Mick and Ben were also married, Chris and Kelly were dating and then there was Molly and Noah, who were both completely single.