One of those days

Amber: I woke up from my alarm blaring into my ear. As I turn and there's a sharp pain in my neck. That's what I get for sleeping in a hospital chair for 3 days straight. Erza got released earlier than expected so that's good but that means I have to go to work. Work isn't the worst thing in the world, it actually quite nice. I get to read, I work for my friend, and I met Ashton Irwin. I make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth and look at the bags under my eyes. I'm so cute wow it's amazing. I'd put concealer on but I'm too tired I'm ok with looking like a bum today. I throw on some shorts and an old Canada t-shirt. I'm almost out the door when my dog melon comes running up for me to pet him. He's a big fluffy saint bernard and I love him to death. I pet him a little and look back at my black cat coke. She's fast asleep on the tv stand. I grab my keys and get through the door. I walk down to my old beat up minivan. It used to be moms until I turned 17. Only one speaker works and I've vandalized it with any sticker I've ever gotten. It still works and can still pass anyone I want. I turn quickly through the streets I've never been a patient driver. I arrive and parallel park perfectly right in front of Perth Books. I hop out and wander inside. I'm actually on time. I unlock the store and turn the sign to open. I look in the back for Tyrone but he's not there. I stack some old boxes behind the register making a makeshift footstool. I sit down and check my phone. Tyrone comes in with an iced coffee and looks me up and down with a surprised look. 

"Wow, Amber is this an illusion or are you actually here on time!"

"I come in on time lots of days you don't have to be all condescending." 

Tyrone smiles and takes a sip of his coffee. He walks closer and leans against the register.

"Ya knowwww that pretty boy Ashton came back here and asked about you." Tyrone says all too proud.

"Are you fucking kidding me what did you say?!" I say almost screaming.

"Just ya know that you were out for the next week at a foot convention."

"Oh My FUCKING GOD you fucking didn't!" I scream I'm ready to hit this bitch.

"Noooo! I just said you were at the hospital with a friend and you would come back in a few days. I'm not that terrible of a person!" Tyrone says as he's dying laughing.

I sigh in relief and lean back. Omg Ashton Irwin came back for me, ME. I start to blush and just ughhggijhudgfy. I see my reflection in the glass door. Why did I choose to come into work looking like trash!? What if he comes back today!? No, no I think. I was supposed to be gone even longer ok, ok. He won't be coming back for another day for two. I take a deep breath and drink some water. 

Throughout the rest of the day, I help some customers and listen to Tyrone plan his trip. I keep distracting myself by thinking of him. I know way too much about him, damn I am one crazy stalker. Like what if he tells me a story but I already know it. I need to get some air. For my break, I go to a cafe on the corner and get some jasmine tea. I keep thinking of all the ways it could go wrong if he comes back to the store. I pull out my phone and vent to Erza. I feel bad for typing her a whole novel about my problems right after she just got out of the hospital. She responds so quickly and gives me much advice. She's the best and she seems so unbothered by my boy troubles. I start heading back to work when I see a lady walking her dog so I stop and pet her tiny dog. I get back way past my lunch break but it was worth it. 

Tyrone and I talk until closing. He complains about his international vacation and I mainly just listen. I go home and lay in bed and plan what to wear, what to say, and what to do. I'm planning like a crazy person in my head until I pass out.