Want To See You

Amber: Tyrone and I push through the hospital doors. I run up to the counter "I need to see Erza, Erza Scarlet!" I yell at the young man. He moves his finger quickly on the keyboard. Tyrone yells at the man to move faster. He finds her file and says room 317 on the 4th floor. I thank him and see Tyrone running to the elevator pressing the button like a mad man.
Erza was hit by a car. She slammed her head on the steering wheel and suffer a concussion and will need to stay in the hospital for a week. I told Tyrone that I would stay with Erza and Tyrone said he would take care of the store. I would be happy about taking a week off from my job if it wasn't because my friend was injured or if I knew for sure Ashton wasn't coming back to the store.
Erza slept a lot. It gave me time to think about Ashton. He had the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. I wish I was at the store. I mean what if Ashton came back. Not in a million years would he come back but my imagination kept telling me he would.

Ashton: After they left I called Calum to pick me up. When we got back to the studio I told the boys about my day, about the girl. They all look at one another and started yelling at me and pushed me out the door throwing my in the car. They drove me back down to the store. When I entered I didn't see her and it was a pretty small store. I turned to the guy at the counter. It was Tyrone.
"Heeeeeyyy!" Tyrone said.
I looked around the store where was she. The back?
"Is Amber in the back?" I ask Tyrone.
"A little forward aren't we?" He said sarcastically "Well no she's at the hospital."
"Is she ok!?" Spitting at him.
"Yeah, yeah she's fine she's just keeping one of our friends company. Any way why do you care so much?"
"She's just a little crush of mine. That's all." I say nervously.
"Haha! Come back in 4-5 days, she'll be back by then."
I thank him and run out the the car.

Hey! Sorry that my chapters are so short, this my first story. So if you have any suggestions or tips just tell me. :)