The End

Chapter Twenty

Emily's Point Of View

*2 Years Later*

"Ricky!" I yelled, "where's my dress?"

"I don't know" came a reply from downstairs.

"Why do I not believe you?!" I questioned.

"I don't know" he replied but I could tell he was smirking. "Maybe it's because I don't want you to put your clothes on!"

"I have to we are gonna be late, I won't wear them when I get home" I replied.

"YES!" He yells.

"Yes what?" A new voice asks.

"Er.. Nothing Chris" Ricky mumbled.

I started cracking up from my bedroom. Eventually I found my dress, under Ricky's pillow, and slipped it on. I found a pair of black hooker heels and put those on too before I walked downstairs to be greeted by the entire band.

I walked up to Chris and gave him a hug.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yupperdoodles" I replied and took Ricky's hand as we walked out the door.

When we arrived at the venue for Zachs party I was crushed into a hug by none other then the birthday boy himself.

"EMILY" he screamed in my ear, "IM SO GLAD YOU MADE IT!"

"Nice to see you too Zach" I said while laughing.

He realeased me then and hugged all the boys in the line, then walked us inside. Inside it was glamorous, there was a table with a buffet, a dance floor in the middle and a disco ball the had multiple color lights on it.

I spent the entire night catching up in my friends, with Ricky on my arm. Sometimes he would kiss down my neck and he even playfully bit me a couple times.

When the night was over I smiled as I said goodbye to Zach and got into the car. I looked over at Ricky and instantly he pulled me into a kiss.

I pulled away earning a grunt from him in response and told him to take us home. Our hands we entwined the whole ride there, and we arrived he opened my door for me and pulled me out of the car.

When we made it inside I heard the door shut and then I was pushed against the wall.

"Ricky what are you doing?" I asked him playfully.

"I do believe you told me that you wouldn't wear clothes when were home" he replied unzipping my dress from behind.

I turned around to give him better access, and once it fell off me he pushed me back into the wall, with my back still to him. He started trailing small kissss and bites down my neck again, and I let out a small moan in response. He chuckled and picked me up to carry me to our room.

He placed me on the bed laying over me and touched his forehead to mine. I looked into his eyes playing with his hair in my hands. He smiled down at me and planted a passionate kiss in my lips.

He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I instantly complied. We layed there, planting kisses on each other for the whole night.

In the morning I woke up in Ricky's shirt with his arm around me. I sat up and stretched looking down at him. His eyes opened and locked with mine. He sat up next to me and kissed my neck,

"Good Morning Beautiful" he murmured against my skin.

"Morning" I said looking back at him.

He gave me one of his goofy smiles and then kissed me. I pulled away and sat in his arms with my face in his chest and his face in my hair. I smiled.

"Well you are happy" Ricky said kissing the top of my head.

"Why wouldn't I be? I no longer live with my father, I have my brother in my life and I have a great man to love me." I said then kissed his cheek and stood up heading to the kitchen. But before I could walk away he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear:

"I'll love you forever"