chapter one

Sawyer Mcminn^^

So, in a matter of days the four and Leo began their trip to Hawaii. The trip there was filled with laughs, pictures, and board games. Sawyer walked into the captains deck one early morning and gave Zachary some company. It was around sic o'clock in the morning so everyone else was still sleeping. 

"Did you use your money you recieved from the will for this trip?" Sawyer asks him.

"Yeah, like a little more than half." Zachary says

"Dude, that was stupid. Why'd you spend so much money on a vacation?" Sawyer asks.

"Because, I can't stand being in that town anymore. Everytime I go on a walk I somehow end up at Pheobe's house or my old one. Someone has already moved into my house and a little girl took Jacelyn's room." Zachary says

"I'm sorry man, I know how much they meant to you." Sawyer says

"Will you promise me something?" Zachary asks Sawyer.

"Sure."

"Promise me that you won't leave or go anywhere without me. You're seriously the only person in my life that hasn't left." Zachary says

"I promise I won't leave you." Sawyer pats Zachary on the back as they arrive at a dock in Honalulu. Zachary smiled.

He grabbed the microphone on the control panel. "Rise and shine ladies and gents! We've arrived at our destination!"

A few groans were heard and Leo's tired face popped into the captain's deck.

"It's summer! We're supposed to sleep in!" Leo groaned.

"Your version of 'sleeping in' is sleeping until one o'clock in the afternoon." Sawyer laughs. As Zachary stops the boat and runs to tie it to the dock. Lucy and Andy handed out everyone's suitcases and they were soon in a taxi heading towards their rented mansion.

***

"We're almost there, I can see it from here." Zachary says

"Is it that bungalow over there?" Leo asks

Zachary laughs. "Not even close." Then he points to a big beautiful home about three houses down from the bungalow.

Lucy gasped and hit Zachary on the arm

"What was that for?" Zachary asks

"Why'd you spend so much money on this vacation?" Lucy asks

"We all needed a few months in paradise." Zachary says

"You've got that right." Andy says as the cab driver pulls into the driveway.