prologue

Zachary Brunette^^

It was summer vacation and almost everyone was om vacation to Florida or London. Everyone except the Eden Survivors. Yes, the Eden Survivors that's what everyone calls them. Zachary Brunette was known as the ring leader. Sawyer Mcminn was the sidekick. Andy Attkins was the boyfriend of the murderer. And Lucy Hunter was the girl who was kidnapped. Then there was Jacelyn Brunette, the killer. Many were lost in the incident that occured almost a year ago, including; Sawyer's sister, Tessa, Zachary's girlfriend, Pheobe Martin, a quad named, Lizzy Blinder, and a mean girl, Catherine Murphy, and a jock, Justin Brown.

Zachary and a boy named Leo Carlos lived with Sawyer. Zachary had became an orphan after his mother killed herself in front of him. So, Sawyer let him stay in their spare bedroom.

The survivors were currently having breakfast at their local coffee shop, Barbell's.

They were discussing what they should do that summer when the answer slipped out of Zachary mouth.

"I've done something. It was probably a dumb purchase but..." Zachary waited for his friends to react before he continued.

"What did you do?" Lucy asks

"I may have booked all of us a trip to Hawaii for the summer. No adults, just us." Zachary says. "I have my boating license now that I'm sixteen, and I have us a five bedroom mansion to stay in."

"That's awesome Zachary, but are you sure we should go without adults?" Andy asks.

"We could all use time away from our parents. We'll have a great time." Zachary says

"Alright. I'm in." Sawyer says

"Yeah, me too." Andy says

Lucy hesitated but agreed.