My face turned purple and he started to look around the backstage. "hey MJ can you tell me were my suit is."

I turned and pointed to a bag and he grabbed the bag and yelled, "thanks," as he got the bag and took it out.

In a second he was dressed as Spiderman with his mask on his head.

Tony looked at the audience and yelled, "woah settle down, he'll be here."

Peter stood by the stage and Tony looked at the crowd and noticed peter.

He smiled and yelled, "people, today I give you spiderman."

Peter came out with the spiderman outfit on and then the lights came out like crazy.

Peter face turned serious and he looked at the cameras.

Spiderman: All this time, people always wondered why does that cool and flawless spider guy hide his probably handsome face, well.........

Peter took of his mask and looked at the crowd very seriously and said.........

I rolled my eyes as he said that last line and thought back to when he tried so hard to perfect it backstage before the show

I smiled to myself and looked back to the stage.

The crowd went wild and Peter smiled as he looked at his Dad. His Dad gave him a thumbs up and Peter called out, "thank you for your time," as he ran up to me in the backstage and threw me in the air and hugged me.

I smiled as I shook my head and laughed.

_____time skip_____

We arrived at his house later that day and we looked at the news. He smiled as he saw his face blown up on the screen.

Peter looked at me and Tony on the couch and yelled, "wait right there look what, I got," as he went outside and picked up a package waiting for him on the steps.

He opened the box and sitting on the top was a magazine.

"Doesn't it look cool," Peter said with a smile.

I nodded my head to make Peter happy and looked at Tony who looked confused.

Tony grabbed the magazine and said, "who the hell took this photo for you and my other question is when did you have the time to take this photo?"

I laughed at Tony and looked at peter also wanting to know how he got the photo.

Peter shrugged his arms and said, "a secret is best kept a secret."

Tony raised a curious eyebrow at him and hit him on the back of the head and laughed.

"Ow," peter yelled as he eyed his dad and punched his arm.

Tony looked at his son and put an arm around his son's neck bringing him to the ground. Peter laughed at him as he scoffed, "sorry that I have to beat you up old man."

Tony smiled at Peter as he said, "whatever," as they wrestled on the ground.

I looked at the guys on the floor and shook my head and yelled, "you guys are acting like major losers."

There heads bolted up to look at me as I mouthed, "such a disgrace."

Tony and Pete, rubbed there necks and I smiled and kicked my feet on the couch. "fine do what you guys have to do."

Peter looked at me then shoved his hand in his father's face and laughed.

Then they started it back up again, laughing away.

I shook my head and leaned back watching father and son have fun.

Three more chapters left are you guys getting pumped for the ending!!!! I will be posting next chapter, either tommorow or on Thursday. Hoped you enjoyed. Leave a review or a like if you enjoyed it!!!!