| Chapter 12🍋 |

Warning~!
Lemon involving kinkyness with Deidara~

Warning~! Lemon involving kinkyness with Deidara~

Deidara was still being quite awkward with you, but you took it as a good sign overall

Deidara was still being quite awkward with you, but you took it as a good sign overall. When you got inside the lobby area, which was completely dark and only lit with a couple of bright neon pink lights and signs, a preppy blonde haired woman greeted you with a happy smile. You asked for a room and paid in cash just as Deidara dragged himself in behind you. Seeing such a scary man afraid of entering a love motel with you had to be the funniest thing you had ever seen, but you held in your laughter and kept to your business. Deciding it was best to keep the man docile and nervous.

"Hey... Is this really okay, un..."

"Yes. Now hurry up, I can not wait to get inside that room."

You continued to make the man nervous by your very flirtatious attitude, as you dragged the man towards your designated room by intertwining your fingers in between his, his palms hot and clammy to the touch. When you inserted the key and opened the door, Deidara cautiously entered the room, step by agonizingly slow step. 

"Is the famous Deidara of the Akatsuki... Nervous to be alone with a woman in a love motel?"

You smirked and pulled him towards you, your attitude completely different from when you first arrived at the Akatsuki. It was new for you and you wanted to show you had some type of control over these scary behemoths of men called the Akatsuki. No matter the type of control it was, sexual or not, you had control and that is what mattered. To manipulate them in a completely new way was going to be a work in progress, to try it with one of the more kinder of the fellows was the first step.

"Come here Deidara, relax a bit... Maybe... Fuck me a little..."

"F-fuck you a little... Have you always been this way? Shit, un..."

Deidara wrapped a nervous arm around your waist as soon as he dropped the large container and then brought a clammy hand to your face, holding your cheek gently. Staring cutely into your eyes with a cocky smile as he spoke:

"Well... Lucky me I guess, I got something you can help with to relax me... Can you get on your knees and you know..."

"Of course Deidara Sir."

He gripped your cheek just a bit tighter and warned you not to talk that way or else his ego might be stroked too much, but you rolled your eyes and decided to get to pleasing...

His pants came off immediately and you began to stroke his member lightly when it sprung out of it's confines. He shuddered at your gentle touch just as one of his hands dropped to the top of your head to let you know he was not wanting to be teased. You looked up and smirked, but still obliging the beautiful man by wrapping your small mouth around his fairly large member. Your tongue swirled his member's head while you began to bob your mouth up and down his shaft. You could hear him groan quietly as he enjoyed the feeling of your warm, wet cavern around his throbbing member.

He was thoroughly enjoying himself as you pleasured him, but he slowly began to feel a tad guilty so he decided to pull you from him and yanked you up and into his arms for a moment before tossing you onto the bed. He then rolled his clothing off in one smooth motion and you were able to momentarily ogle over his slim muscular figure, this wasn't such a bad deal right?

"Ugh... I can't wait any longer, un. "

"Then don't."

Deidara curesed under his breath and stripped you of your clothes as fast as humanly possible, his patience wearing ever so thin with the clothing you wore and he tore them away from your body, literally. His hands gripped your breasts as soon as your bra was ripped from you and massaged roughly in a clockwise and counterclockwise motion earning himself cute little mewls from your mouth. Every now and then his hands would dip down and capture one of your nipples within their mouths', biting and sucking roughly until he got a loud and drawn out moan from your lips.

Deidara traveled down your body from your breast down your stomach and to your womanhood, where his magical tongue began to flick and swirl roughly against your clit while his hands still worked their magic upon your breasts. He made you shrink and melt into his touch, but before you could have your sweet release he pulled away all together making you whine in displeasure... He chuckled and shook his head at you with that cocky smirk of his. You in turn gave that warning look as he alined himself with your entrance.

One of his hands held your hip firmly and he thrusted into you without a second thought.

"Oohh... You're so wet, un. Were you that horny for me, hm?"

"Yes! Harder Deidara!"

Yes, you were doing this to manipulate the man, but you also had an aching between your legs that you desperately wanted to make go away. Might as well knock out two birds with one stone, and enjoy it while you did.

Deidara sped up and kept this fast pace of his thrusts, as his hands nipped and chewed on your hip and breasts, giving you multiple sensation over your whole body.  Silencing you with kisses where his tongue explored every bit of your mouth, until you gripped tightly onto his shoulders, letting out a long and strained line of moans that seemed to make Deidara stiff and lose whatever control he left, as he felt your drenched walls tighten around his member milking him dry just as quickly as he came. His quick rough thrusts began to slow and his semi-flacid member remained within you for a moment as he enjoyed the feeling of your hot womanhood greedily devouring him.

Eventually he pulled out and threw on his boxer shorts, gazing at you lovingly as he does. He was completely unaware of how wrapped up in you he truly just became...

"Deidara... You need to help me."

You whispered to him, as he sat down near your sweaty body. Deidara stared at you for a moment with intense eyes, which soften not long afterwards, and gently reached for your hand, squeezing it tightly within his.

"Of course I will, un. I will... I will protect you."

"This is our little secret Dei... If they find out... I am sure Leader-sama with cut me down without a second thought..."

"Do not worry. I said I would protect, un."