smol story

Emlina's Pov

Fucking shit, I can't do this!! Too dark in here!

Ah fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. My phone is dying!

I was stressed on this ground, looking on my phone to take my head out of those...creepy paranormal things (not really working). Yes, I'm on the ground cause my whole family (minus father cuz he in da room) was sleeping in the living room. My brother on the couch, my dad in the room and me, mom and baby brother on the ground.

I was stressing out for many reasons.
One, it's dark and I'm freaking out cause I'm scared of the dark (but will never admit it to others).
Two, it's 3 am and no one was awake besides me...wait. Me and my brother who was playing games. 3 am's were just not my things. Creeped me out.
Three, during the day, I was watching 3 am shit and I can't sleep. I'm pretty sure the same thing goes for my brother since I watched it with him.

I sighed, feeling a bit tired, but I can't sleep.

I looked through Wattpad, trying to find something that would satisfied me like real drama. Eventually, I did. I know it's pretty rude, but truth be told, I like hearing/reading people's problems.

It makes me realized how cold the online world is.

Anyway, it was about this author or someone. They were saying how they pity someone for talking to a "bitch" and "slut".

That's bullshit! What did she do to you!? Wait...is that?

I squinted at the picture to make sure.

It is!!

I tried looking for that person, but I couldn't. I guess they got banned. They deserved it though. They have serious anger issues and they remind me of Hidan (cuz they cursed to much).

I turned off my phone and looked at the hallway. I was spacing off until I saw something teal by the couch. It suddenly disappeared. For the first few seconds, I was scared, but the color then reminded me of Nightmare.

Ha, as if he's real.

Just then, a small story can into mind. My phone was charging, probably 8%, but I was willing to do it to get it this 3 am shit.

Within a few minutes, I was feeling sleepy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Fucking annoyed right now😡😡

My mom is fucking tipsy. It's annoying as fuck cause she keeps talking loud and repeating things over and over.

Anyway, Emlina is me, basically, all these things are true about me and I did write this at 3 one time. Thought I could finish this at...1 am.

See ya later in the afternoon