A/N: X

Yesterday I...I heard some terrible news. XXXTentacion was killed down in Florida. And at first I didn't believe it, thinking it to be like a "Oh he's dead." And "He isn't." situation. I was wrong. ImDontai, a person who X was cool with, uploaded a video yesterday explaining the situation it was at that moment... something in me broke. I didn't listen to X much, but I listened to a few of his songs and I actually liked a few if them.

On the same day, I had seen this post about him and...these people, no, demons had the fucking audacity to celebrate his death. Now what the FUCK possess someone to do this shit?!?! They kept bringing up his fucking past, but you have to realize that he tried to make that shit up with what he was doing currently. He made music to help people with suicide and I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be doing something for charity. He was supposed to drop an album with Joey Badass I believe.

But back to what I was saying. How dare you say that shit about a dead man?! Did he cause a mass genocide? NO! Did he kill anybody? NO! He didn't do shit like that! Yesterday, he was doing something which involved a motorcycle or something. Actually I believe he was trying to get one and right as he left the dealership he was shot in his car.

All...all I wanna say is, to anyone who agrees with the demons take a fucking moment to put yourself in the shoes of his family. Your cousin, brother, nephew, or son just died and you have demons celebrating his death. How would that feel? How would it feel to know that your own blood relative is having his death celebrated?

Goodbye X. We'll miss you man.

RIP X.