//END OF FLASHBACK//

While walking around the house, confused. She received a message from Mark reminding her what he can do once she failed.

Lisa heard a horn coming from outside.

It's Tzuyu's car. She quickly went at the front door to welcome her friend.

"Wow Lisa this is amazing," Tzuyu said in awe while checking around the house.

"You did great," Tzuyu added.

Lisa wanted to feel happy as Tzuyu complimented her work but she can't knows that this might be the last day of their friendship.

"Ahh hahaha. Let's go upstairs and check the bedrooms," Lisa just said and lead the way.

She doesn't want Tzuyu to see her worrying.

"I didn't  expect that the master's bedroom will be this big," Tzuyu exclaimed and smile to the thought of her and Sana staying inside the room.

Doing memories she thought that make herself giggle.

Lisa saw how happy and excited Tzuyu is that makes her.more puzzled on what she is gonna do. She doesn't want to ruin a lovely relationship like that.

Tzuyu is checking the room when she got a call from Mark. She can't do it that's why she keep rejecting Mark's call. Tzuyu notice it.

"You should answer it, it must be important," Tzuyu said and smile.

That smile makes Lisa more confuse. How can she hurt someone this soft.

"No it's alright," Lisa said as he reject Mark's fifth call.

She knows Mark will be mad once she pick it up. Few more seconds Mark called again.

"Answer it the caller keeps calling you, don't mind me," Tzuyu said and Lisa just sigh and walk out of the room before answering the call.

CALL

Mark: why are you not answering! Are you betraying me?!

Lisa: n-no. I'm sorry I just got busy.

Mark: do what we planned.

Lisa: y-yes I will.

Mark: don't you dare to fail this or else you know what I'm capable to.

Lisa: i know, i have to go.

END

Lisa end the call and takes a deep breath before she walk back inside. She saw Tzuyu standing at the corner while doing something on her phone. Her friend notice her presence that makes her put back her phone on her pocket.

Lisa's body is shaking even her organs are nervous. This will be the end, the end for her and for their friendship.

Lisa push Tzuyu that makes her stumble and sit on the chair. Tzuyu got surprise at what her friend did.

"What the heck Lisa! What was that?!" Tzuyu exclaimed. She was about to stand up when Lisa sit at her lap pinning Lisa's body on her.

"What the Lisa! Get off! Are you crazy?!" Tzuyu said angrily.

Lisa doesn't know what to say all she want to do is to finish this nonsense. Lisa move her head closer to Tzuyu. Tzuyu is avoing her but Lisa quickly kiss Tzuyu's lips. The latter tries to push Lisa away from her but she can't.

While they're lips are together Lisa feels like her heart is getting a stab multiple times. Her tears are now ready to fall but she can't let Tzuyu know that it's not her intention.