"I-I can't. I-I w-won't do that. Th-they are my frie-nds," Lisa said as she stutters.

"Don't worry I won't let you do it without a prize," Mark said and lift the black bag he's carrying and put it on the table.

"Open it," Mark ordered but Lisa hadn't move an inch.

"I said open it!" He shouted that makes Lisa startled again and open the bag with her shaking hands.

The bag is full of money. Lisa raise her gaze back to Mark. Mark raise one eyebrow at her.

Lisa is still not convince to do what he wants. She is from a poor family but her parents didn't raise her to be dazzled in money.

"Even if this job will cause millions I still won't ruin my friends life," Lisa said and clean her things.

She put her laptop back to her bag and read to leave when Mark open the speaker of his phone. He is in another call with his friend Jb.

"How's Lisa as a daugther Mr. Manoban?" She heard a guy said on another phone that stop him from leaving.

"Oh Lisa? My daughter always amaze me and I know how much she work hard just to make me get out of this place. I'm totally lucky to him as my daughter," she stop on track when she heard her father's voice.

She closed his arm into a fist and snatch Mark's phone to end the call.

"Don't you ever dare to lay a finger on my father!" Lisa angrily said as she glared at Mark.

"You have a caring ang loving father Manoban, good for you," Mark said that makes Lisa more angry. She grab Mark at his clothes that makes everyone in the cafe looks at them.

"You're  embarrassing, your making a scene," Mark said as he looks around to make Lisa realize that everyone is looking at them now.

He let go of Mark and push him.

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this to me?!" Mark fix himself before standing up infront of Lisa.

"I'm Mark Tuan, and I want Sana. I will just needed you for now and after you did what I want I won't bother you and your family anymore," Mark said.

"Tzuyu is my-"

"Bla bla bla, I don't care if she's your friend. What I want is Sana! Are you gonna work for me or I will slice your dad's head off. We all know that your father got stroke and being stuck in the hospital. If you still wanted to see your loving father breathing do what as I say!" Mark shouted.

Lisa is now at loss on what to do. Mark has his fathers life in his hand but she can't betray Tzuyu and Sana. Tzuyu has been a good friend to her since their college and she just can't betray her like that.

"Are you gonna do it, or I will call my friend to--" Mark said and was about to dial Jb's number when Lisa cut him.

"Fine! Alright! What will I do," Lisa said in closed fist.

I'm sorry Tzuyu, she thought.

"This is what your gonna do,"

Mark explained her everything. She got suprise when Mark knows everything about her, Tzuyu and Sana's life. He also know that Lisa is Tzuyu's architect. She didn't know how Mark knew about it even her, Tzuyu and Dahyun is the only one who knows about the construction of the house.

"Just don't touch my father!" Lisa said after Mark explained everything.

"I won't but when you fail, you know where to find your loving father. I hate sloppy works," Mark said and leave Lisa alone inside the cafe.