"Tsk, that photo is taken when Dahyun unnie left to use the restroom. That's why you should consult me first before believing a word that others said," I said as I block the account that sent the photo on her.

"So everything's clear now?" Mina ask when we both face them. Sana nod at both of them.

"See I told, talk to Tzuyu first. I knew she would never do that," Momo said.

Jeong-in suddenly cry that call our attentions. Sana quickly approach I.N and lift him.

"Oh baby look mama Tzu is here," Sana said to Jeong-in and face him at me.

I approach them and take Jeong-in from Sana's arm.

"Hello baby what do you want? This? Or this?" I said and face him his toys when it didn't grab his attention I tickle his tummy and he starts laughing.

As time goes by Jeong-in now has a special place in my heart. I love him as my own son and I'm ready to give him anything and sacrifice everything just to make him happy.

Seeing Sana and Jeong-in everyday inspired me to work harder for us especially for our future.

"Baby, the weather is great and it will be nice to stroll at the park to tour Jeong-in," I said and she nods.

"Unnie's join us," I said and look at Momo and Mina unnie.

"Are you sure we won't just bother you?" Momo said like she's teasing us.

"Of course not, call Dahyun and Chaeyoungie to make it fun," I said and they both nod.

NO ONE'S POV

Mark is with his friend touring around the city. Youngjae is making his friends familiarize the place because he can't always be around to help them.

Mark and Jb is at the backseat. Mark is just looking outside the window when he saw someone familiar inside a car.

"Youngjae, follow that car," Mark ordered to his friend.

"Why? Who is that?" Youngjae ask as he make a U-turn to follow the black car that Mark said.

"Wait is that the girl we saw yesterday?" Jb asks when he saw the car Mark pointed.

"Yes she is," Mark said.

They follow the car until it entered a private subdivision.

"I don't think we can still follow that car inside," Youngjae said and stop his car.

"Why?! Let's follow her we need to know where she is going it might help us!" Mark said irritatedly.

"We can't that's a private subdivision, no one can enter there unless you know someone living in there an has their permit to let you in," Youngjae said.

Mark close his eyes in frustration.

"Let her go for now, I'm sure we will still see her around," Jb said to Mark and sign Youngjae to continue driving to their location.

He thought Tzuyu is just living around the same city where he stays and he knows it will be easy for him to accomplish his plan.

The three went into a restaurant near the Lotte Park to have their breakfast.

"Don't tell me your gonna make us go there?" Jb said uninterested.

Youngjae just nod and smile.

"What the?! What are we kids?" Mark said when his friend nod.

"Guys have fan even for a short time. Since you came here at Korea enjoy your trip and stop stressing yourself about that couple you are talking about. Forget it for a while, I swear it's fun in here," Youngjae said.

The two just join him because they don't have any choice.

After finishing their breakfast the three went inside. Youngjae buy tickets for them for the rides. Mark and Jb are just waiting in a bench.

"It looks like everyday has an occasion here," Jb said as he look around the place.

Mark is not interested om his surroundings. He is just scrolling at his phone and read some emails that his company sent to him. He doesn't have any plans on working on it while he's here.

He just deleted the emails without checking if some of them is reallt important.

"I already got ticket's, let's go," Youngjae pop out infront of them.

"Your so childish," Mark said irritatedly.

"Amusement parks are not only for kids, look around even adults are havinf fun," Youngjae said.

"Youngjae is right look around," Jb said when she saw a tall black haired girl with a bangs.

"Fuck that lady is burning hot!" Jb said and his friends look at the direction where he is looking.

"Oh seems like you two likes Japanese girls huh," Youngjae said and laugh.

They just watch the ladys talking with her friends, looks like they are having fun.

"Japanese? You know her?" Jb asks.

Mark also look at his friend when he heard Japanese.

"Yeah, that's my collegiate, Momo. She's also Sana's friend. You will realltly drool when you saw her dance," Youngjae said that makes Marks forehead creased.

"You know Sana?" He asks.

"Of course like what I said they are friends," Youngjae said without removing his eyes off the ladies.

"All this time you know Sana personally? And yoy didn't even tell us?!" Mark said angrily.

He's been thinking how will he find Sana, how will he make up with their plan and all of a sudden his friend knew her.

"You never ask. One more thing, not personally. I just know her, we are not close," Youngjae said. His eyes widened when he Sana and Tzuyu approach Momo.

"Oh that's Sana," Jb said.

He still haven't meet Sana personally. Mark only shows some pictures of him that Mark taken secretly.

"See she's hot!" Mark said and smiled widely.

Seeing Sana again made her smile automatically.

Jb got confused when he saw Tzuyu and Sana together, holding each other's hands.

"I thought you send her the pictures?" Jb ask that made him wonder.

"Yeah," his eyes diverted at Tzuyu whose laughing at her friend who is carrying a kid.

That's the kid I saw, so it means it's her friends kid? That's a relieve. Mark thought.

"It seems like it doesn't work," Jb said that makes Marks hand formed into fist.

"It's alright, I'm just starting. But I swear my next plan will totally work now," Mark said and smirk.

"What plan?" Youngjae said and they both look at Mark.

"I need you to help me,"