"She kissed you right? She started it?" Becky asks earning a nod from me.

"Then she wanted you! She does like you!" Becky says

"I think it was just in the heat of the moment." I tell her and a confused look goes onto her face.

"What do ye mean Sasha?"

"After we walked out of the bathroom she told me to just forget about it. And before we went to bed she said to forget about it again. I think she just wants a friendship." I say to Becky making her face fall.

"Ugh why are you two so difficult! Why can't you both admit you love each other and get together. Baysha, boom and world peace will be found!" Becky says frustrated making me laugh.

"I wish it was that easy" I say quietly.

"It is just tell her how you feel. Or you know, you could always show her."She says adding a wink to the last part making me roll my eyes.

"Dear god my friend is perverted" I say making her laugh and punch my arm playfully.

"Good morning guys" I hear a familiar voice say and I turn around and see Charlotte and Bayley.

"Morning" I say and Bayley and I make eye contact but she looks away quick. Something feels different, I hope this didn't mess with our friendship.

"Aww I'm sorry ladies I got to get going, I've got a match in two hours" Becky says making me pout. Who am I going to bother with my love life problems now?

"Don't leave me" Charlotte says and hugs her making us laugh.

"Well I don't want to forfeit" Becky says while trying to pull Charlotte off of herself.

"You won't even forfeit for me?" Charlotte says when she pulls away and pouts.

"Hmm let me think...no" Becky says and goes to the bedroom to grab her stuff.

"What should we do on our free day?" Charlotte asks Bayley and me.

"You guys should go to the beach I hear it's lovely here!" Becky says with a wink towards me and walks out of the hotel. Did she really just do that on purpose?

To: Lass Kicker 👊
Your mean!

From: Lass Kicker 👊
How? You get to see Bayley in a bikini!

To: Lass Kicker 👊
Exactly! I'm going to be drooling all over myself! And I can't even talk to you about it cause your not gonna be there 😢

From: Lass Kicker 👊
I might have time to show up just hold yourself together Banks

To: Lass Kicker 👊
How? It's Bayley! 🤤

From: Lass Kicker 👊
Eww there's children here!

To: Lass Kicker 👊
What children? Yourself?

From: Lass Kicker 👊
Yes...okay wish me luck my match is about to start!

To: Lass Kicker 👊
Good luck and win it for my love life!

From: Lass Kicker 👊
😂 I'll try

When I look up from my phone I see Charlotte and Bayley looking up at me with angry expressions.

"Did you even hear what we said?" Charlotte asks and I shake my head and give a sweet smile.

"If you could refresh my memory that would be nice" I say making them both roll their eyes.