Todoroki x (Katsuki's Sister) Reader: More Than That

Thank you for the request CherrySoda8! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Your POV

I watch closely as Todoroki fought Izuku. Izuku started to fly across the arenas and Cementoss put up walls to keep the two away. There was a huge explosion and when the smoke cleared, Izuku was out of bounds and knocked out. Todoroki stood in the same spot he was originally in, but half of his shirt was burned and torn. I blushed slightly, but jumped up, running to his exit point. He turned the corner and I jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"Nice job!" I said and he stumbled, but kept his balance.

"Thanks. But you should go check on Midoriya. He was pretty beet up thanks to me." He said and I smiled.

"Ok! And you might wanna change your shirt. I don't want the other girls staring you." I said, crossing my arms. He laughed slightly, something I only heard, and patted my head.

"I'll do that." He said and we walked away from each other. As I rounded the corner, blood red eyes met mine and all I could think was 'crap.'

"So how long has that been happening?" Katsuki growled, glaring at me. I laughed nervously and tried to play it off.

"I don't know what you mean!" I said and he huffed.

"(Y/n). Sadly we are twins. So I know you better than anyone. I know your lying." He said and I crossed my arms.

"I know that I was born about a minute before you so I'm older and I don't have to answer." I said and he shook his head.

"Yeah but I'm the boy." He said and I laughed.

"And that's supposed to mean?" I asked and he growled.

"Just tell me." He said and I sighed.

"Whenever we worked together at the U.S.J, we confessed afterwards and boom." I said and his eyes widened.

"You've been hiding this for three weeks?!" He shouted and I nodded.

"And you thought you knew me." I mumbled, walking past him.

"I don't like that half and half bastard." He said and I looked back at him.

"He is not a bastard! He sure is a lot nicer than you you hedgehog!" I shouted and he walked up to me.

"I. Don't. Like. Him." He growled and I sighed.

"You better hope I lose my next battle." I said and he gave me a look of confusion. "Because I swear I'm going to beat your ass." I growled, turning to walk. I entered the waiting room and sat down. It was my turn to go fight Mina because I had beet Tokoyami before. I stepped out onto the field, still feeling anger because of the fight I had with Katsuki. I felt flames lick up my arm when Present Mic shouted go. Mina tried to throw acid at me, but I dodged it. I ran at her full speed, and when she saw the anger in my eyes, she flinched. I grabbed her arms, throwing her to the ground and pulling her arms back to the point if I bulled them anymore they would break.

"I GIVE!" She cried and I stood up, helping her up as well.

"I'm sorry. I would have gone easier on you... I was just angry that's all." I said and she nodded.

"Its fine." She said and I walked back to the class. Once I saw Katsuki, I stopped. I walked over to him and he looked up at me. His annoyed look changed into shock when I smacked him. I then walked away and to check on Izuku. As I was walking, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned, and saw Todoroki.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a soft voice. I nodded and he hugged me.

"I just need to blow off some steam. I'll be right back." I said and walked into a little area I found. It had punching bags and weights everywhere. I heard the announcement that Katsuki had won his fight and I smirked.

'I'm going to beet his ass.'

-mini time skip-

I stepped onto the dirt, glaring at Katsuki. He still had a slight red mark from where I had slapped him and he looked upset. Present Mic told us to fight and we both just stood there.

"Uhh... Guys? You can fight now." He said after a few minutes. Katsuki raised his hand and sent his biggest explosion at me. I swipped my hand up, creating a wall of fire that protected me from the blast. I slowly walked to him and looked at him, fire in my eyes.

"Wanna see something I learned from that amazing boy that you called a bastard?" I mumbled and pointed my hand at him. Blue flames shot at him, engulfing him in something he couldn't escape. When they went away, Katsuki was aginst the walk. He only had slight burns. Even if my fire is blue, I still can control the temperature of it. I walked away, and everyone just sat in their seats silently. I walked back to the waiting room because my fight with Todoroki was next. They called me out and I walked to the platform. Present Mic told us to go, and I just turned around and walked off the battle ground. People gasped, but I kept walking. I heard footsteps infront of me and I looked up, seeing Katsuki.

"Look I'm sorry! You're right, and I just need to stop being over protective of you." He said and I looked up, smiling slightly. I hugged him, then pug him in a head lock and started to rub my knuckles on his head. Soon we walked back to get our medals, which were given by All Might. When we were left to our own thing, Todoroki grabbed my hand and started to drag me to the a hallway away from everyone. He hugged me, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thanks for the win by the way." He said and I smiled.

"Don't mention it. But I wouldn't have been able to hurt you anyway." I said, kissing his lips. He kissed back, but it was cut short when a curtain twin of mine started making a racket about us kissing. He started yelling at Todoroki about how there are rules and that if he broke my heart that he would break Todoroki's face.

All in all, today was great

_____________

Thank you for reading this and hopefully you enjoyed it because I'm writing this at 5am. Love yourself! Byeeeee!