Tetsutetsu x Reader: A normal 1-B Student

Your POV

I walked out to the Calvary Battle, looking for a team. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see my friend, Tetsutetsu. (I think that's how to spell it)

"You should team up with me (L/n)! With your quirk, well be unstoppable!" He said and I smiled.

"Sure. Will I be a horse or rider?"

"I wanted to be the rider, so you could be the front horse! Your hands will be free so you could use your quirk at will." He said and I smirked, nodding to his plan and punching his shoulder slightly.

"Good idea lets do it." I said and looked at the teams. My eyes landed on a boy with ash blond spikes hair.

"So which team should we go after first?" Tetsutetsu asked and I smirked.

"Not the 10,000,000. Everyone will be going after that at first and won't be protecting their own heads. We could snag a bunch of points!" I said and they nodded. We got in position and I stared at the ash blond boy. He caught me staring and little explosions went off in his hands. I smirked.

"Quirk analyzed." I whispered and tapped Tetsutetsu's leg. "I think I got a good one. But I'll use crash until I'm sure I can control the other." I said and he nodded. Everyone took off running. I started to run and used a stamina quirk to keep it up so I could run longer. We got a couple of headbands, but it placed us in third.

"Uh (L/n), we have a problem! Some of our headbands are gone and were in fifth!" Tetsutetsu said and I heard a buzzer go off, indicating that the battle was over. I sighed and let Tetsutetsu off my shoulders.

"Sorry about not being able to help more. My quirk is just so weak." I said and Tetsutetsu grabbed my shoulders.

"Trust me, its not your fault! You did great! And your quirk is the strongest I know of!" He said and I smiled.

"YOU'RE WITHDRAWN!" I heard Midnight shout and I looked at the stage. But that means well need two more players from the next team!"

"You should take from Tetsutetsu's team. They did more than us. We were stuck in ice most of the time." A girl with orange hair said and she pointed to me and Tetsutetsu. We bowed and thanked her as we stepped up. The matches were posted and I looked at who I was against. A 1-A student named Denki Kaminari. (IDK how to spell that too). The third match. The first match went by quickly as did the second because I didn't pay attention to them. I walked on the field, headphones still in. I was listening to 'Superhero' by: Simon Curtis.

The boy started to talk and the battle started. I grew wings and flew up slightly so his lightning wouldn't hit me. When his attack was done, he turned into a muttering idiot. I sighed and used super strength to pick him up and set him out of bounds. I walked back to my class and sat there I looked at who I had to go against next. Tenya Iida.

When the fight came, he tried to run behind me and push me out of bounds, but when he got behind me, I sent a gush of wind in his way, knocking him out of bounds. My next fight came and it was half and half that I had been watching. I flew up and quickly flew down, head butting him in the stomach, sending him flying out of bounds. I landed on my face though and go a bloody nose.

The last fight was between me, and the ash blond boy. This time, I would use crash for everyone to see. I flicked my wrist in an 'x' shape then a cross in the middle. I sent the white lines to the boy and it hit him. It doesn't slice you to bits, but it forms mini versions of you,making it easy to sent out of bounds. I used wind and sent one of his minis out of bounds.

"BAKUGOU IS OUT OF BOUNDS! (L/N) WINS!" Midnight shouted and I made my hands into a ball, making one boy again instead of the many minis. He charged ate, but soon fell when he was knocked out by Midnight's mist.

I stood on the first place position and All Might have me the first place ribbon. When we got back to class Tetsutetsu smiled at me.

"You did good. Now our class will be noticed." He said and ruffled my hair.

"I didn't even try." I said and smiled back at him.

"Your adorable." He blurted out and I blushed.

"So are you." I said and he blushed, too.