THE END SPEECH

okay!, i'm not going to make this speech long or anything, but i'm going to try and be short and concise as much as possible because i know a lot of you have lives to attend to so i will take little of your time as possible.... lets hope i stop rambling on to much....

First off i never knew the day would come where my First ever FF would actually end... ive had a habit of writing up a story to forget about it weeks later...i know im horrible, i get really bad writers block and something called life knocks me down all the damn time so if you have read Fanfiction books from my previous account that are not yet completed i am extremely and truly sorry for that, i really am and i will try to finish them and let you know whats happening about those.

In all my time of wattpad i have only completed 1 book that isnt a fanfiction but an actual love story, its called 'Badass Girl on the loose' its on my main account if you want to check it out, after writing that book when i was like 14 yrs old!!, god time fly's i feel old now... i gave up on my books and i legit had no hope, i was hoping that someone would at least read them all without stopping but i guess the more i wrote the less love i got after every chapter therefore i left it behind...

Iv'e been wondering if i should tell you guys about the truth about myself that helped me complete this book and i'm deciding to finally do it....

For a while now iv'e been suffering from depression because of issues that iv'e been dealing with and iv'e been having a hard time coping, i began to be suicidal and iv'e tried ending myself multiple times on different occasions, my parents are super worried about me and they treat me as if i'm some fragile glass but i'm not, i want to be treated like normal, a few months ago i met someone on wattpad, i don't even remember how we met i think i thanked her for doing something and then we started talking, i know your probably thinking why did you tell your problems to a stranger but i felt comfortable with confiding my whole self with someone, after i got to know her i told her everything, she was always there and she always gave me advice taht i will never forget and we can relate to a lot of things and i'm glad i did it, i have a super hard time when i talk about my problems because i don't, i bottle up my emotions and feelings and then i break down but i'm super glad that i talked about all my stuff even though she is younger than me she has helped me a lot and i don't think i can ever re pay her, with her help i am becoming a stronger person and i was able to write and complete this Jungkook Fanfiction, so i want to thank her for getting me through the struggles, Thank you -_TaeBear_-  you are an amazing friend, Thank you so much for always listening and being there when i needed to talk to someone the most!

I also want to thank @Bulma8D YOU ARE AN AMAZING FRIEND!, you have always lectured me and i will always learn a lot from those lectures even though i interrupt them when i remember Jungkook and mention him(TRUE STORY: I ALWAYS INTERRUPT ALL MY FRIENDS AND START DAYDREAMING ABOUT JUNGKOOK IN CLASS ASK ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER), I'm also leaving High school so i'm going to college next so she is not gonna be at the same one as me i'm pretty sad about it but life goes on, Thank you for also being there for me when i had that big ass hyperventilation in the bathroom and always letting me cry my problems out to, i will take on board your advise also forever and always!, Thank you for giving me the courage and trying to give me idea's for my book and always supporting me in whatever i do <3 Ly!!

I want to give a big thank you to my evil twin sister @u_got_no_jams_boi for always supporting my book and encouraging me to finish so you can read the next chapter, i will also miss those times of you nagging me but i guess you still will because i'm writing you a book called 'The boss' and its not completed yet... hehe

 A BIG Hug to all you guys who are still reading till the end.... you probably arnt but if you are you are one loyal fan! and i love you!!

Thank you for reading my big rant, i hope i humoured you im so sorry but lately my humour has been dryer than sand paper and it truly is a nasty taste in my mouth....im on my ketchup days/Japan days  AKA Periods/the MENSTUA-FUCKING-ATION

carrying on a big thank you to @imtiredoflife69 for always voting and commenting Your comments crack me up all the time!

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to everyone who reads and supports this book, you guys deserve so much more than medals, you guys are priceless! and i am proud to have you as my readers!

I'm extremely NOT sorry to my parents for always staying in my bedroom,if i didn't stay in my bedroom for hours on end you people wouldn't be blessed with these chapters of mine...., i swear i just saw this gif and it was so relatable...

, i swear i just saw this gif and it was so relatable

MY PARENTS 24/7!!

for those of you who don't know i'm an extremely anti-social girl, i hate the sun because i rather stay pale and i hate tans, i hate shopping because its too much energy and i hate the outside world, i hate the park because i have hayfever and i get reactions, i'm more of an indoor girl, gaming, reading books and living off ramen noodles and watching korean drama's or stanning BTS with my dad.....yeah i'm a total weirdo....great i revealed my true colours... JUNGKOOK ALL THE WAYYYYYYY..... :P

its been one heck of a ride with this story but alas 'all good things come to an end'!, i hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe...

PEACEOUT BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

~Ty 

p.s for those that thought Ty meant thank you u were completely wrong Ty is my nickname (pronounced Tie)... -_-