Part 4

I don't remember falling asleep, but I woke up to someone shaking me, I slowly opened my eyes to see my maid Yuna.

"Master Sammie, I did what you asked" she said "What do you mean?" I asked and stretched, "I picked up (X) from her house and brought her her, remember?" She said with a small smile.

I sat up at the mention of (X) "she's here?" I asked and smiled brightly, Yuna nodded and called (X) in to the living room.

"Hi Sammie" she said and gave me a little wave along with a small smile, I felt my heart speed up, which shouldn't happen, since I am a vampire.

"Hi (X)would you like something to eat?" I asked with a smile "I want McDonald's" She replied and blushed.

I called the maid back in "Would you be a dear and go to McDonald's and get (X) something to eat?" I asked nicely, the made nodded and (X) told her what she wanted, I thanked her and she left. 

we walked out to the foyer of the house and (X) looked around with amazement with how nice it was, I smiled and looked around.

"Wow" (X) whispered in wonder, I laughed, she hit me playfully "Are you rich or something?" she asked and started to walk up the stairs.

"A little" I said (X) scoffed and continued walking, I smiled up at her and started to walk up the stairs behind her.

(X) turned in to a room and I laughed because it was my bedroom.

Their was a knock on the front door and I sighed out of frustration because someone was interrupting my time with (X) "I'll be right back" I told her and went back down stairs

I opened the door to see Baekhyun, one of Suho's minions I sighed "what do one of you Mutts want?" I asked.

Baekhyun growled "Suho wants to talk to you" He said, "well Suho is gonna have to wait, I'm busy right now" I told him with a smirk.

"What could possibly be more important?" Baekhyun asked I growled lowly in my throat "non of your business"I replied.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something when (X) came down the stairs "Sammie what's taking you so long?" she asked.

Baekhyun smirked "Suho will be expecting you soon" he said and left. I closed and locked the door behind me and looked at (X) with a worried look.

"Sammie what's wrong?" she asked, I smiled a little bit before I hugged her, "nothing (X) I can handle it" I said as she hugged me back.