Chapter 50 (Book 2)

Start from the beginning

 “Father there is no point, Hermione won’t listen. She only trusts James.” Draco explained his voice somewhat desperate.

 “Then we must let her know.” Lucius added as he stormed out the room.

 He was a man still powerful in the ministry he had proved himself after the second war and he is trusted by anyone. If he lies now everything would be finished. The minister is his friend meaning he might pull a string or two to save the mother of his grandchildren and of course them.

 “Let it go Draco.” Choked Narcissa and grabbed Draco’s wrist before he could stop his father.

 “What?” Draco looked at her confused.

 “Lucius can do nothing anyway.” Narcissa started as she pushed away the think white blanket that was covering her fragile body. “But I can.” She added as she tried to stand up.

 “Mother, No.” Draco warned being a mommy’s boy he is, he didn’t want his mother to get involved with a lunatic man.

 “I have to do something Draco, I started this therefore I must end it.” She said trying to hold on so she won’t fall.

 “Mother you are weak. You can’t just barge into James’ house and expect tea.” Draco said and rushed over to his mother to help her up for support.

 “I have no choice Draco, if there is something I remember about James. I know that he is obsessed with Hermione and he will make the children as bait. I can stop him if you let me.” Narcissa looked at Draco with pleading eyes.

 “Fine.” He gave up. He couldn’t resist those eyes and it suddenly reminded him of Alicia’s eyes when she wanted him to stay the night so they could play exploding snaps.

 “Thank you Darling.” She thanked and planted a kiss on Draco’s cheeks.

 “Come on then mother. We have to get clothes first.” Draco said and gently placed Narcissa on the wheel chair that was on the corner of the room. “Hang on, we are going to apprate.”

 It was unusually dark in James’ home when Hermione entered. This wasn’t like the house she had been visiting for years now, it felt darker and the aura was heavy almost eating someone who set foot in it. It had been unusually cold in the living room even with the fire crackling.

 She slowly drank her coffee as she waited for James to arrive so they could find for the children together. But she was beginning to feel something was off with James lately. She shrugged off the feeling and took a sip of her coffee. She placed her cup on the coffee table when she saw something shine under the glass table. Her brows knitted together in curiousity. She placed her cup on the table and slowly lifting a cold silver chain.

 Her eyes immediately widened upon the realization that this silver chain that was dangling on her fingers was Alicia’s snake necklace. What is Alicia’s necklace doing here? Alicia doesn’t go anywhere without the necklace and to be sure Alicia never set foot on James’ house.

 “..James is not to be trusted.” Those words from Draco suddenly echoed in her head and she didn’t know why.

 “It can’t be true. Can it?” She asked herself but before she could stand up and grab her cloak but she felt a sharp pain on her head Hermione fell flat on the floor with the necklace clenched in her hand.

 “Oh it can be Hermione.” James said his hand clenching a metal rod. His lips forming a sinister smirk.

 The rod hit Hermione on the back of her head hard. She tried to push herself off the floor but the blow to her head was too much. Her head was spinning and her sight blurry. She looked up to James but only say a blurry figure of him standing over her

 “Singers!” James jerked his head towards the front door and found Draco and Narcissa with wands pointed at him.

 “Put the rod down Singers.” Draco commanded his gripped tightened when he saw Hermione unconscious on the floor.

 “I knew you would catch up soon.” James chuckled with amusement. James snapped his fingers, with an instant loud pops echoed the room and bright lights filling the room.

 “Draco look out!” 

A/N: What's gonna happened?! Should I double update orrrr... :)