Special Moments Nick

Walking down the hall hand in gand with your father. He was letting  you be a mini Fury today.

It was your birthday and he thought it might be a good idea since you love copying him. All the time.

As you walk into your father's office. You see and little black eye patch and a long black jacket waiting just for you. You run over to the gifts and put them. But when you put on the jacket you felt something inside of one of the pockets. You pulled the thing out of your pocket to see a brown metal thingy that says "(y/n) fury"

"Thank you daddy this is the best day ever!!!" you say putting on your gifts.

You ran over to your father and grabbed his hand."So what us first. Fighting bad guys?Calling in the Avengers?Fighting off Hydra?" you say jumping around."Nope. You get to tell the Avengers what to do. They have to do your biding!" Nick says smirking. See him knowing you so well he knows that you will to advantage of the day. And that you did.

"AVENGERS!" Nick yells walking into the living. "You all know the drill" he said walking away leaving you with them.

You looked at them with evilness in your eyes.

##### Time Skip #####

It was 6pm and was time for you to go to bed. Your father walked throw the doors to find you and the Avengers.

(F/f)= favorite food

You had Thor feeding you (f/f). He was laughing the whole time calling you "my lady,lady (y/n),young mistress". When you were inside one of Tony's suits. You also made Tony drain all of his alcohol while singing Annie. Nat and Clint were fighting each other. Bruce was making your birthday cake a failing.Steve was imitating the others and was just one Loki.

(See what i did there)