Special moments THOR

"And make sure she has her dresses.And be there 3 hours early so you can see her competition and win.Jane said walking out the door with Dorsey trying to pull her out.

This week end you have a beauty pageant.And Thor is in charge.No matter what you have to beat Tony and his daughter Velma. They always win.

"So you know how to instruct me right?" Your father Thor said. You just face palmed to yourself and walked over to the book shelf. Grabbing your book of you in old pageants so he can study. "You have to memorize all this by tonight"you said kissing him on the cheek and walking into your room. "I still need help" your father's loud voice echoes the hallway. You open your and only peek your head out. "And I need my sleep. I don't want bags under my eyes." you say and slam your door shut.

"We need Loki right now" Thor said clapping his hands together and started looking in the book flipping pages."All of these are no match for Asgardian wear" Thor said disgusted by all these dresses.

Time skip to Saturday

Thor walked around the hallways. Until he heard you ask for your dress for presentation. Without looking he grabbed a dress. But of course Thor being Thor was so sure of himself that he grabbed the wrong dress. "That dress does not belong to me". You say whining

"Your all mighty father was the god of thunder.Not the god pf dresses for a reason." a familiar voice said behind you. You turn around to see just who you thought it was. It was Tony and Velma. Velma had on a dark purple and black dress. That matches her dark blue eyes and raven black hair.

"Correction man of Iron he still is the God of Thunder and will always be the God of Thunder. Before you know it you'll be kissing our feet asking for our advice on how to be a winner. And I'll kick you in my melt booty." You say.

"That is if you even do win." Velma said. And with that she flipped he hair and walked away. With Tony following." We have to win." you say looking at your father who looked at you with a determined mind set and handed you a dress. "That's the wrong dress father!" you say as you get the dress your self.

But you noticed something did not feel right. Your hair was done. "FATHER FATHER" you yelled almost in tears."WHAT.WHAT IS WRONG WHO'S FACE DO I HAVE TO SMASH IN WITH MY HAMMER." Thor yelled turning his human clothes into his Asgardian Wear and his umbrella into his hammer.Everyone looked at him almost in drool. He was the only male in the whole building except for Tony.

"My hair." you say looking down. He kneels down to your height level and with his index finger lifts your head up. "You have nothing to fear my child I know how to do your hair. How else do you think I maintain mine." your father said looking around in your bag to grab some hair supplies and starts messing with your hair.

Time skip

"DONE!" Thor yelled in victory. He had givin you a nice Asgardian hair style. A braid going down the middle with bangs two different lengths. You grabbed a mirror and you looked gorgeous.

"Not that hard" Thor said picking you up off the stool and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you father" you said as he put you down. You grabbed your shoes and went backstage. Thor went to the front to be greeted by the Avengers. Plus Nick Fury.

"We have $5000 worth of beats" Nick said looking forward.

"WELL WELL WELL". Velma said walking up to you."You don't look like trash anymore." Velma said. Only to be thrown off because I'm just ignoring her and talking to others. "Congratulations to have went to Asgardian trash to Thrift shop trash" Velma said out loud for all to here. "That's why your dress looks like a banana ate something bad then pooped it out." you said earning alot of laughs.

Time skip again

It was now time to see who won. "AND PAGEANT QUEEN IS VELMA!!!" all the judges said. She looked at you and yanked her crown out the ladies hands and jumped off the stage crying.

"AND PAGEANT GODDESS IS... (Y/N)!!!" you smiled and walked over to your awards. You got a picture. $5000. A crown. And a dress.

Backstage

Loki was smiling take pictures with his magic.Happy that you finally won.Like as if he was going to miss this. You had known that Loki was there the whole time. No one had told you nor have you seen him.Yet in your heart you just know. And so did Thor.

"Father" you asked. "Yes (y/n) he replied. "I think there very proud." You said as you father picked you up. "So do I" Thor said.