Chapter 1

One Night with the Mafia Prince is copyright. © Any copies, files, notes or any ideas (etc.) that are from this book are strictly copyright. And if taken without a written consent or permission is a criminal act, Plagiarism. All Rights Reserved ©

A/N:

I have completely decided to revive this book, and with this I have decided to make A LOT of changes to the story and characters. If you have just started reading this book, there won't be any problems. To my previous readers, I hope you still enjoy and support this book. Thank you.

--

I rolled my eyes in irritation as my date, whom my mother had graciously arranged for me, ranted about his well toned body and his charming good looks, I almost puked. If it wasn't for my widowed mother, I wouldn't be here wasting my time on an idiot like Randy Cooper. 

Uh-huh you guessed it right folks, Randy Cooper, 'the most famous bachelor in town' as they had proclaimed. In my opinion, he is famous and he is a bachelor I can't deny that, but he wasn't the famous bachelor. I mean look at this guy. We've been here for 30 minutes and not once had he stopped talking and this was merely 30 minutes of my life, how much time would I waste If I decide to marry him, I shudder in disgust. I didn't even know how my mother met this guy or where my mother found him, much more how she asked him to go on a blind date with me when he was completely in love with himself. Boy! My mother must be this desperate to have a taste of grandmahood.

I got up in the middle of my date's rant not bothering to excuse myself so he could hint my annoyance, "restroom." I blankly said as I left him without another word.

I watched my reflection on the mirror and smiled at myself as I exhaled slowly. "Bear with it Keeley, just until you find a suitable man for you, which will be--- never." with one last glance and a quick sigh, I got out of the restroom.

I inwardly smiled as I saw my date. I had sat down at my table only to find that my date was yet again talking about himself while winking at the waitress. The waitress being her, seeing a hot rich young bachelor, flipped her hair while battling her eyes and giggling. I almost barfed at the sight of him talking while glancing at the waitress.

Bored, I was bored. I placed my elbow on the table and my head on my hand as I stared of the entrance examining the people who were walking in and out.

I soon found myself staring at a man who had just walked in. He was wearing an all black Armani suit, he was dressed for an occasion and not only that. He was devilishly handsome and intimidating and he looked to be much of a rich player, there was no surprise there seeing as he was carrying around in his arms two young girls who looked to be paid. I rolled my eyes.

"So as I was saying.." I heard a cough, and I turned towards my date. "You're really pretty and all, but I just don't think... I mean... It's me not you--"

"Can you just get to the point." I said.

"I just think I'm not ready for a relationship other than--"

"A relationship other than yourself?" I asked. He beamed at me.

"Exactly! How did you know, I think we are meant to be but not now, like wrong person right time, I- I mean the other away around, am I right? You can give me ca--" I inwardly laugh at him being naturally stupid.