A VERY MUST READ

Hi! It's been long! I have been inspired to write again with this story!

BADNEWS: I AM CHANGING THE WHOLE THING.

I kept the old title which is "One Night with the Mafia Prince" but I have changed the story plot and the names of the people on this book.

Giovanni Giuseppe & Keeley Delfi

And of course you will meet a lot of different characters on the story along the way!

DON'T WORRY SOME CHAPTERS I HAVE KEPT THE PLOT FLOW OF THEM, SINCE I KINDA LIKE SOME OF THEM.

So please read from the start, I am warning you though. I HAVE ONLY EDITED CHAPTER ONE. I will edit everyday to make sure this book gets finished!

THANK YOU FOR CONTINUOUSLY BEING THERE GUYS... I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL READ THIS STORY THANK YOU!

                      PROLOGUE

Your typical girl sleeps with a Mafia Prince story *gasps* but there's a twist.

In a realistic world, we determine people by two basic things. The bad--- and the good.

He was the baddest of them all, and she, she was his sanity that he has not yet met.

So once upon a time, In a twisted modern day Cinderella Story, he met her and she met him and they all lived happily ever after--- with a twist.

After all this is reality, and he is a Criminal.

01-12-16
alexahlove