Chapter 11

Lexi's P.O.V

I jolted awake, sitting up quickly. The night before memories flashing threw my head, my eyes widened as i turned my head to a sleeping Ryder. I put my head in my hands "Stupid Lexi" i softly scolded my self. It was purely out of missing him, i needed affection and he just so happened to be there. I got out of bed and quickly got dressed into sweatpants and a hoodie, "well good morning" Ryder cheekily smiled at me, I shot him a glare while walking to the sink and getting a class of water. "Is that my hoodie" Ryder piped up from behind me, I choked on my water praying that it wasn't the one I've kept from so long ago. I looked down and sure enough it was, God dammit Lexi why must you get attached to things, why couldn't you have burned it or something? "I didn't think you would have kept it all this time." he lightly chuckled. "Just get dressed or something i have to get ready for work" i sighed glancing at the clock seeing i had about 2 hours to get ready and walk over to the bar before it was my shift. I heard shuffling behind me as i turned around to see Ryders butt, I started chocking on the water that i was about to swallow. I quickly turned around and set the glass on the counter. I continued to chock until i felt 2 muscular arms wrap around my waist, all movements i made stopped and my eyes widened. "I got to get ready" i said gently pushing him off me before walking to the bathroom. 

~4 hours later~

I stood outside, smoke between my finger tips as i blew out a puff. I was on my break, I had been working for two hours and was completely exhausted, I groaned realizing i still had 4 hours until i could go to sleep for a couple hours. I watched as people walked into the already crowded bar. I saw quite a lot of people which i assumed was a group wait in the small line up, I scanned the group before my eyes landed on a familiar boy who i had just seen a few hours ago. I looked at the other people, I saw a guy who looked to be around 21, he had shorter blonde hair, blue eyes, and i very chiselled jaw. There was another guy, he looked to be no older than 18, he had blue eyes also, and medium length dark brown hair. Another guy who looked to be around 25, he had short brown hair, brown eyes, and dimples. I looked back at Ryder to see his arm around a girls shoulders. The girl was gorgeous, she looked to be maybe 20, she had chest length dirty blonde hair, blue/green eyes, and the perfect figure. I felt a pain in my chest, jealousy? Probably, i shook it off and threw my cigarette on the ground before stepping on it. i walked into the building and made my way to the bar. I started taking orders, when i was interrupted by Ryders group noisily trying to get my attention. I slowly walked over to the side of the bar they were on. "Can i get you guys anything" I spoke quietly and with my head looking at the ground. "Hey Lex" Ryder said happily, a little to happily. I looked up and gave him a nod, " Can we get a round of Vodka shots" the girl harshly spoke to me. I nodded before turning around and making them. I heard whispers behind me before i turned back around and handed them the shots. "Thanks Lex" Ryder said before leaning over the counter and placing a kiss on my cheek. I gave him a puzzled look before moving away from them to another costumer. About a half an hour later I was called back to Ryders area and they asked for another round, The blonde chicks harsh glares never leaving my face. "Here are your drinks" I said "By mistake" spilling one onto the blondes lap, her eyes widened as she shot me an icy glare. "You bitch" she growled Before launching herself at me. We were in a heated battle consisting of me on top throwing punch after punch at her, and her covering her face from my harsh blows. I was ripped off of her but one of the guys at the table, while Ryder helped up the blonde. He slightly caressed her face before whispering in her ear, my heart broke at the sight. I was so fricken stupid to have thought that he really wanted to be with me. I managed to get back to the bar before a few tears had the chance to escape. I looked at the clock seeing that i had about 2 hours left, slightly groaning I made my way over to a couple and took there order.