The Bad Boy Next Door Introduction

Introduction 

Hey, I am Alexis i prefer Lexi, I am 16 years old, I'm still in high school, and I'm pretty nerdy. 

I have one older brother named max, he is graduating this year. He is extremely popular being the quarter back of our schools football team and also being the head cheerleaders boyfriend (cliche i know). Him and i are the exact opposite basically, him being what most girls call good looking with his dirty blonde "old Justin Bieber" looking hair, electric blue eyes and perfect teeth and me being what most people would call nerdy with my chest length brown hair, my dull brown eyes which are covered with my "hipster glasses" that my mom said would help me "fit in" and my teeth with a weird over-bite. Anyway you are probably wondering what the tittle has to with this somewhat boring story i call my life, well my dear friends it is pretty straight forward. My next door neighbour of 16 years is what our school calls the "bad boy" or as my brother and his friends call him, King Douche bag of Douche Island his real name being Ryder Scott . So basically this is my introduction to my very boring life which suddenly became less boring when i fell for the bad boy.