Reno meeting + 7k

Last year

Renjun sighed heavily, practically getting shoved out the school doors by the now-graduated students. He felt overwhelmed as there were around 2000 students in his high school and the place was chaotic. Camera flashes went off of families and their children making Renjun feel nervous.

He spotted a light pink tree located a decent amount away from the school and he quickly slipped past people to get over there. Once he arrived he sat on the green grass, relaxing against the bark. He closed his eyes and let himself calm down and relax.

Just as he was about to drift off, the presence of another person appeared beside him. Renjun frowned and opened his eyes, looking to his left. A boy around his age with his graduation shit on was seated next to him, giving him a cute eye smile.

"Hi, I'm Jeno!" He introduced happily making Renjun crack a small smile. "Hi Jeno, I'm Renjun" he smiled softly, sticking out his hand but got pulled into a hug instead. Jeno wrapped his arms around the smaller, making Renjun blushed lightly and their friendship began.

WOW YOU GUYS 7K (well technically 6.98k but close enough) READS IM SHAKINGGGG. IN ALL HONESTY, I REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS, VOTES, AND READ IT MAKES ME HAPPY AF. (Especially comments) YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOVELY AND I LOVE YOUUU 👊🏻🤧🤧💓💯

Btw for my next fanfiction what ship should I do comment your opinions :')

Jaenoren/Norenmin:

Chensung:

Markhyuck:

Luwoo:

(you can spam vote on one ship but not more than that pleaseee)

My next book is Markhyuck the voting is for the boom after that btw