-

Jaemin rushed around his room, trying to find makeup wipes. He did LOVE the makeup but Jeno wanted to go somewhere with him and he couldn't go out in public with makeup. "Ah where are they?" He muttered, looking under clothes and bags.

He only had 5 minutes before he was meeting up with Jeno and the makeup wipes have apparently disappeared. "Whatever" Jaemin mumbled before grabbing his coat and running out the door into the busy city. He practically ran to the cafe and glared at the heavy door. "Not this again" he whined, pushing it with all of his strength. His eyes met Jenos and the boy smiled a cute eye smile, mentioning for Jaemin to come in.

Jaemin blushed heavily and attempted to open the door again. Jeno let out a laugh and quickly pulled open the door, taking Jaemin's hand carefully in his own. Jaemin shyly stared at the floor as Jeno pulled him towards the booth he was sitting in. "What do you want to drink baby?" Jeno asked, lightly pushing the boy into the booth.

"U-um just hot chocolate please" he whispered, fiddling with his fingers. "Alright cutie" Jeno pecked his cheek and walked up to the register to get their drinks. Jaemin touched his cheek and his eyes were wide, his heart fluttered and he blushed heavily. Aren't him and Renjun dating?  Jeno plopped himself down in the spot beside Jaemin but frowned at his worried face.

"Are you ok Jaeminnie?" He asked, inspecting his face. "U-uh you sh-shouldn't kiss me, you're.....you're dating Renjun thats ch-cheating" Jaemin stuttered, he didn't want Jeno to cheat. "Oh baby, its ok, trust me.. Renjun would have done the same" He smiled. Jaemin nodded hesitantly and stopped worrying about it.

What did he mean Renjun would have done the same?