e

Jaemin pushed open the heavy door to the cafe, huffing in frustration as that was his 7th time trying to open the door. 'Why did they make it so heavy?' Jaemin thought while making his way over to the cashier. "One small hot chocolate please" he squeaked shyly and fiddled with his fingers, waiting for his drink to be finished.

"2.50 please" the man said with a small smile, taking the money from Jaemin's hand and looking to the next customer. Jaemin scurried away and hid in a booth close to the back of the building, not wanting to be seen by strangers. He breathed a sigh of happiness after he took a sip of the warm, chocolatey liquid.

"Jaemin?" An unfamiliar voice called making Jaemin snap his head up to see who it was. "W-who are you?" He asked curling himself into a little ball. "Oh right, silly me you've never seen us before" one of the two boys chuckled. "I'm Renjun and thats Jeno, or you may know us as jenhoe and renju.xn from instagram" Renjun smiled.

Jaemin uncurled himself and smiled at them brightly. "Can we sit?" Jeno asked, motioning to the booth. Jaemin nodded quickly but frowned when they sat across from him instead of beside. "Whats wrong baby?" Jeno asked, titling his head slightly. Jaemin blushed heavily at the name and covered his cheeks in attempt to hide it. "U-um its nothing" He mumbled.

"Well it's obviously something, its ok we wont laugh at you" Renjun assured, smiling warmly at the boy. "I-I was just hoping you guys would sit beside me instead b-but its ok" Jaemin blurted out, shyly looking down. Jeno held back a squeal and stood up. "Stand up baby" he said, grabbing Jaemins hand and pulling him up. Jeno the slid in the booth and pulled Jaemin beside him, Renjun getting on his left side. They both sat extremely close to the boy and Renjun had his hand placed on Jaemin's thigh.

Jaemin blushed once again and sipped his hot chocolate. "You're very cute" Jeno mumbled, Jaemin missing what he said. "Hmm?" He looked over, wanting him to repeat what he said. He was about to but the warning look he received from Renjun made him quickly change his mind. "Nothing cutie, don't worry about it" He smiled nervously.

And for the next few hours, they talked and talked, eventually ending up with all 3 of them cuddling on the couch at Jaemins apartment.