•Chapter 9: Is This Goodbye?•

He.... didnt showed up...
I tried to find him i saw him with hanabi... i heard her said something... i tried to come closer i heard "lets go sweetie your not looking good lets get u back to Vexana"
Im wondering who is "Vexana"
As i looked to the "book of heroes"
She was a enemy... and they said that she can make a copy of you so thats when everything seems to be clear! So .... i tried looking for hanabi so that i can follow her ...
And free haya from the curse! I saw hanabi at the jungle .. she ran as fast as she could then it lead me to a dark place with souls everywhere... theres a Sound i can hear crying for help... as i try to recognize the voice its.. its!! Haya!
I tried to get in but theres no way in... i sighed with tears cause i knew i cant save him... the curse will drain him until he dies but i dont know how... to make all this stop....
And then it Hit me!
Crap! I dont need to get in i already have my way in!
I used my umbrella as i teleported in where i heard some one crying for help then i saw haya his hands are tied up really tight and he seems weak but theres no time! I need to get her to a healer! Theres two professional healer at my school! And maybe estes and Rafaela could help me sure their not official Healers but! They have progress already! As i grabbed his hands and teleported us out... Crap! Hanabi saw me i tried to run as i could but haya is weak and i cant force him to run... i need to call for back up... so we hid in a bush....and i tried to call his friends since their good! At gym class battle lessons but .. theres no signal....!!???
Then ....something made me frozen that i cant move next thing i know its Ha-Hanabi! I tried to teleport a way out but she hitted me again. Im so weak that i cant move and grab my umbrella... then a dark fog came and someone grabbed me and haya... next thing i saw i was in s cave.. and theres a cat or whatever it is in a hood said what are you doing at this place? ....
I said im rescuing my Boyfriend...
It replied from who?
I said " its a bad woman called vexana also my friend is under her spell"
He introduced his self and said its Helcurt.. the only way to break the spell is if u find someone loves him purely to sacrifice of their life to him...
I said how c-can i do t-that?
Helcurt said " if u sell your soul to alice your life will be taken away and he will stay"
Im desperate to cure him even if i have to die... as i left haya with helcurt i tried to find alice someone said " i think you dont know what your doing"
I turned and used my umbrella to teleport while awoman... that has a horn as i said who are you she replied "im alice i know your trying to find me., but.. Sacrificing your S-sou
Then.. she stopped talking... i saw Hanabi! With vexana and hanabi hitted Alice and Vexana made a Hole that alice fell to... i had to run... then as my eyes flashed before i knew it she c-cursed me.... is this How its gonna end?
Then.. take me with him as my strength weakens ...

 take me with him as my strength weakens

"Recall.. and this is haya"

As i cried for help someone came in out of no where when i saw its K-kagura!! But im so weak to move to hug her and my sight is starting to blur and i get more dizzy and dizzy as i try to go... as im dizzy i cant really tell or see i dont know why my hearing is low snd i cant hear.. is this the end?"

To be continued...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Homeworks cant finish this
..... whehehe i planned the next chap no worries ;)
Also "Hayagura Red string reached 108 Views or read!" I know its no biggie but im happy :)
Also Please support or read "Aluby : Confused feelings" im adding new chap

Xoxo
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ItsFanGirl

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)ありがとう💓

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)