15. Ice Pick

--

--

"I hate gym glass." I say to Erica when I look at Scott and Allison climbing the wall. "Me too." She sighs. I roll my eyes when I see Scott look at Allison's ass. Boys.

"I wish I had that." Erica says. "What? Allison's ass?" I ask confused. "No, love." She crosses her arm and looks around. I can smell her anxiety. 

"I'm sure you'll get love, you're a beautiful and sweet girl." I smile at her. 

I snort when I see Scott fall on the ground, "Idiot." Coach sits next to him and everyone laughs. 

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." He chuckles. "All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go!" Coach points at them. 

"Good luck, I believe in you." I whisper to Erica when I can sense that she feels insecure. She nods and walks towards the wall. Stiles easily climbs it, but Erica struggles. I bite my lip and feel worry take over. 

Erica starts shaking and I hear her hyperventilate. "Erica?" Everyone stans around the wall looking at her.

"Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibulair system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia says to him. 

"Erica." Coach tries again. "I'm going up." I say and push Stiles out of the way. 

"I'm fine!" Erica says. 

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." I say to him. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat here to catch you." Coach says. She slowly kicks of the wall and lands on the ground. 

"You're fine, you're on the ground." Coach tries to calm her down. Everyone starts snickering, I glare at them.

 "Let's get you some water to calm down." I say to her and gently grab her hand. We walk towards the bathroom and I grab an empty bottle out of my gym bag. I fill it with water and give it to Erica. She looks at me with tears in her eyes, but she wipes them away. 

"It's okay to cry." I tell her. "Everyone in there are assholes, they shouldn't treat you like that. I'll promise you, one day they'll see how beautiful, sweet and smart you really are. They'll wish they were your friends." I tell her and she smiles. 

"Thank you." She looks in the mirror. "Thank you for treating me like a normal person, usually everyone thinks I'm a freak." '

"You're not." I tell her and she takes a deep breath. "Can I... Be alone for a moment?" I nod, "Sure." I walk out of the bathroom and sigh. 

"Is she okay?" I turn around and see Allison. I shrug and walk towards the girls locker room.

A few girls are talking about what happened, but I ignore them and change back into my normal clothes. My senses suddenly start freaking, I hear someone's heart beat very loud.