14. Shape Shifted

I'm walking outside, it's already dark and my phone keeps buzzing

I'm walking outside, it's already dark and my phone keeps buzzing. It's probably Stiles asking where I am, but I just need to be alone for a minute. It's cold and I pull my beanie over my cold ears. I hate feeling like this, so weak... so human.

Maybe I should just join Derek again, even though he's acting really weird, he is my family. My last family member that is alive. And with an Alpha I'll be stronger. I don't care about power, I just hate feeling weak.

I'm so lost in thoughts that I don't see someone riding on a bike. "Watch out!" The boy on the bike yells and falls on the ground. "Are you okay?" I ask and it suddenly starts to rain, great. I kneel down next to the boy, not caring that my pants are getting wet. 

"I'm fine." The boy looks at me, "Silver, right?" He asks and I nod. I hear a car in the distance and the boy freezes. I wonder for a second how he heard it, but then I recognize his scent. A werewolf. 

"We need to hide." The boy says in panic and quickly stands up, leaving his bike on the ground. "Wait, what about your bike?" I ask him but he pulls me away. 

The car stops, "Isaac?!" A man yells and I look at the boy, Isaac. He looks terrified. I hear the man get out of his car and slam the door shut, making Isaac wince. I wonder why, but he's probably new to the werewolf senses. "Isaac!" The man yells again and starts running closer. "Isaac?" He stops to look at the bike. 

"Okay, that's enough. Let's go." The man starts clapping and my eyes widen at Isaac's expression. I suddenly understand what's going on, Isaac ran away from, I think, his father. And his father doesn't sound so happy about it. "Isaac, grab your bike and let's go!" I suddenly see someone else standing there. "Isaac?" The man asks again. 

My eyes widen when I see the figure form into a giant lizard. The man runs towards his car but is too late, the lizard thing attacks him, ignoring me and Isaac. 

"Isaac, run!" I yell at him and start running. I look back and see Isaac standing there, frozen, looking at the monster attacking his father. "Isaac!" He turns around and starts running. "Follow me." He says and starts using his werewolf speed, I'm still faster since I'm a born wolf, but since I'm an Omega we almost have the same speed. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him after a while, "Derek." He answers. Of course, Derek bit Isaac. I decide to stay silent and follow Isaac to an abandoned building that I've never seen before. 

"Derek?!" Isaac runs into the building. I follow him and look around. "Derek!" Isaac runs down the stairs. I follow him, my heart is beating loudly from adrenaline. 

"What's wrong?" I hear Derek say when Isaac sees him. Derek looks at me but doesn't say anything. "My dad. I think he's dead." Isaac says to him. "What did you do?" Derek asks him. "That's the thing, it wasn't me." Derek looks at me. "Or me." I tell him. 

After Derek calms Isaac down, and Isaac leaves to grab some of his stuff, Derek looks at me. "What are you doing here?" He asks me and crosses his arms. "I was with Isaac when it happened." I tell him. "Okay, but what are you still doing here?"