Part 7 Casey

(A/N OMG 124 views thank you soooo much!! Just needed to thank you guys anyway back to the story)
As I got out of  Tom's house I felt the cold spring bind hit me. I just stood there for a few seconds enjoying the nice weather until I started walking again. I picked up my phone and rang Casey up since I said to him that we could go grab a coffee today. After a few beeps he answered.
C: hello
Me: Hey Casey it's me. Do you want to grab a coffee now?
C: yeah! Can you met me at the Starbucks next to your house in 20?
Me: yep sounds perfect
C: see you soon
Me: see ya
And then we hung up. I took up google maps since this is the first time I'm at Tom's and I don't know the way home. I typed in my address and started following the way it recommended. As I started to recognise where I was I put down my phone and after a minute I saw Starbucks and I went in and ordered (your favourite Starbucks coffee). I sat down at a table and started sipping on my drink.

I barely had taken a sip when I saw Casey go in. I called him and he ordered something and sat down opposite me. We started talking but it wasn't like before. Casey was weird he wasn't as relaxed with me as usual. " What is is Casey?" I asked him " emmmm... well I'm been wanting to ask you something" he said while he awkwardly looked at his drink. " what?" I asked.  " will you go on a date with me?" He asked me. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! This can't be happening. " Casey sorry but I like someone else" I said grabbing his hands and smiling weakly. " who?" He asked looking upset." I don't know if you wanna know. It's kind of emm just that. This, that or maybe. I can't you know it's. Secrets and stuff but I don't. Well aggghhhh." I said starting to blush as I thought about who I liked. I couldn't tell him. I know that he was my best friend but that was before and I know what crazy things he has done to hurt the people that had hurt him. " Casey I need to go. I don't think you should call me today I really need to be by my self the rest of the day. I'll see you at set tomorrow" I said and then I stood up grabbed my stuff and coffee and stormed out. He watched me as I left with a sad expression. Now I left him sad two days in a row. GOD WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! I thought as I put on my headphones and played my playlist. I didn't need to go long until I got to my apartment. I stormed in and ran to my room throwing my stuff on the floor.

I started crying into one of my pillows as I heard someone walk in the room. I lifted my head from the pillow and saw Ash sitting down on the bed " what happened I heard you storm in?" They asked me. " well I left from Tom's place and I called up Casey" I said sitting up resting my back on the beds head. I took my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. " Casey as in your bestie from university?" They asked me " Yeah he is in the movie to and I told him I would grab a coffee with him today so as I said I called him" " and.." Ash said wanting me to continue since I had stopped talking. " he told me to met him at the Starbucks right outside" they nodded and I continued " when he came he confessed feelings for me" I said starting crying again. " wait so you're saying that your former crush confesses feelings for you the day after you spent a night with your celebrity crush?!" They almost screamed at me. I nodded and cried more. I had a crush on Casey in school and I had just gotten over him but I still had my feelings for Tom. As I got bigger and bigger as an actor my feelings for Tom got bigger since I had now a huge chance to meet him but for that same reason I tried to hide them. Then I ended up with this. Why was life sooooo complicated!! " ugggh!" I screamed into a pillow I had just grabbed " why is life sooo complicated?" I asked Ash looking at them. " I don't know but it sucks that it is" They said as they wrapped their arms around me. " wanna go to the living room and watch a movie or something?" They asked me and I nodded. We walked out of the room and Ash sat down at the couch while I went to the kitchen to make some hot cocoa. " What are you doing?" Ash screamed at me as they saw me walk in the kitchen. " cocoa, choose what you want to watch" I screamed back. " okay make some to me to!" They screamed and I screamed a yes as an answer.

I got to the living room with two cups and I handed one to Ash. " so what are we watching?" I asked them as I sat down " anything that has Tom Felton" they said making me blush as they looked trough our iTunes Store and DVDs. " you choose witch one of these you want to watch" They said as they showed me all the things we had with Tom Felton. It was 8 movies all Harry Potter. I chose Harry Potter and the prisoner from Azkaban because it's the movie where Draco gets hot. We cuddled up under a blanket and watched the movie when we where done with it it was only 3 so we decided to watch another and another and another and another and another. It was midnight when we finished all of those and we went straight to bed or at least that's what Ash did. I just took my phone, changed to my pjs and laid down in bed. I called up Tom as I said I would. It took only two beeps and he answered.
T: hello sweetheart
Me: hi
T: What is it you sound sad
Me: do you know Casey from set
T: yeah...
And I explained the whole thing for him
T: can I come over I want to give you a hug
Me: yeah!
T:then I'll see you soon
And we hung up I quickly got up and ran to Ash bedroom. " Tom is coming over" I said excited " now? It's in the middle of the night" they said tired. " yeah now. He will probably spend the night too" as I had said that I went back to my room and started fixing for a movie night, the second one today. Just when I was done I heard the bell ring. I ran up to the door and opened. There he was all perfect with a bag and some chocolate. " Hey" I said as I hugged him really hard. " come in" I said and he stepped in. He took of his jacket and his shoes and followed me to my room. " so what's in the bag?" I asked pointing at it " Oh just some stuff I'll need if I stay the night he said and we sat down on my bed. " if?" I said making puppy eyes at him. " if you let me" he said. " I let you" I said and we snuggled down. When we had seen two movies I looked up at Tom and he looked down at me. " I was wondering Tom if............... you want to............ ehhh...... bemyboyfriend" I said the last thing so quick it sounded like one word " what?" He said smiling because of my silliness " if you want to be my boyfriend?" I said more calm now. " of course" he said hugging me.

After another movie we put all of the stuff away and I pointed out my bathroom so he could go change. I laid down on my bed looking down at my pillow almost falling asleep. Suddenly I felt a body lay down on top of me making me breath out a little air. " ready to sleep" he whispered in my ear. " yep" I said and he went of of me and laid down beside me. He laid his head on my stomach and I started playing with his hair. We talked a few more minutes and then we fell asleep in that position. I had the best dream ever!

(Hope you liked it! One thing is that when you tell Casey you want to be by your self tonight it's so that he won't call you. You actually want to spend with everybody except him today. Please give me more ideas of what should happen next or something new to write. I will write stuff that is Tom Felton, maybe Draco Malfoy and maybe Erich Blunt.😉)