CHAPTER 6 Memories

Flash back:
??? Pov:
"Y/N I TOLD YOU TO BUY SOME F**KING BEER!"
"I'm sorry pa-" before i could finish my sentence papa hit me on my face and he scold me because i couldn't buy the beer and then papa grab me and drag me outside.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK WITH SOME F**KING BEER!!" he shouted and kick me out...

It's raining..

"Mama..." I stared outside the window and raised my hand to the sky "Mama, I really miss you, please come back..."

˚
˚
˚
"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO BUY THE BEER?!!" Papa yelled at me and grab my hair "P-papa" i yelp ' Somebody... save me...' "YOU STUPID CHILD!" He slap me really hard.. my age is 13 and Mama left me at 10, so papa abuse me like 3 years, I wanna end this..

I glared at him and smile (in creepy way) I took a scissor our from my pocket and cut my hair "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF SH*T? YOU IDIOTIC WEAK!!" he almost slap me but I grab his arm 'I..am strong....enough to do this.." I stab his arm with my scissor, Not that hard but enough to make him remove his filthy hand injured "GAAH!!" I use that chance to grab a gun that was sitting on a table, papa use this to scare me if I disobey him "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOI-" "Get away.." "IM GONNA KILL YOU JUST LIKE YOUR DEAD MOM!!" I felt tears running through my eyes "MAMA IS NOT DEEAAAAAD!!!"

BAAAM!!

"MAMA IS NOT DEAD!!!" I shouted

BAM!
BAM!
BAM!

˚
˚
˚
˚
˚
˚
˚
˚

Y/n pov:
"GAAAAAH!!!" I shouted
I panted "no... im a monster.."

"STOOOPP THIIS!!!"

"STOOOPP THIIS!!!"