Apparently, Harry has voiced his last thoughts because Jeff responded that he doesn't sleep, when he's way too tired, he 'faints like a B0$$'... He also uses a mask, according to Sally.

Even though he was with a bunch of probably (definitely) dangerous entities, Harry felt safe. The chatters. The teasings. The laughs. It made the dinner felt warm and homey. Oh god. When was the last time he had a dinner like this? A dinner with the whole family together, happy, without him suffering? Never, he supposed. It was just the Dursley. He had always left out, only ever allowed to eat the leftovers even though he was the one who made everything. Sure, Kris brought him snacks but those were just snacks. It never felt like family, just friendship.

Harry did not cry. He held his tears in. He did not want to ruin the moment.

After dinner, Slender led him to his new room. He could no longer hold his tears in. Sure, Kris had been nice to him before but not this nice, he couldn't be this nice and, considering the circumstances back then, Harry didn't blame him. Still, he never had a room before. When he was still with the Dursley, all he had was a small cupboard with spiders to keep him company. And then 'The Birch fiasco' happened and he was forced to live in the streets. The cold cold streets... With the occasional weirdos. But now, he has his own room. His to decorate, his to sleep in, his to do whatever the fuck he wants in.

Due to time lag, he was already tired even though it was not really that late. So, he bid everyone goodnight, lock his door and went to bed.

...

...

..

..

.

.

A noise woke him up at around midnight (New York time). He slowly opened his eyes to see Jeff pinning him down with one hand and a kitchen knife in the other. The window was wide open. Damn it at to hell! He had completely forgot about locking the window even though Jack warned him!

"Oh, you're awake?" Jeff said before he chuckled. "Well, not for long!"

Harry immediately kicked Jeff in the nuts, making him fall aside in pain, allowing Harry to make a dash to door. Harry was fast. He had to be in order to outrun Dudley and not be beaten. But Jeff? He was even faster. Before Harry could even touch the door, he was pinned down again by Jeff, who was laughing maniacally.

"Go. To. SLEEP!" And Jeff brought down the knife. And Harry closed his eyes.

...

And the knife never came.

Looking up, Harry saw that Jeff's arm was wrapped in branches. His and Jeff's gaze followed the branches and they both saw Her: The Birch. She then led out a blood-curling screech and proceeded to throw Jeff out of the door and down the stairs, obliterating his door in the process.

The Birch ran (well, more like slide but whatevs) after Jeff with incredible speed that a tree should not have. Decided that he didn't want a housemate of his to die, Harry ran after them in hopes of stopping the fight.

...

Jeff was caught by surprise. He was just going to scare the new kid and maybe cut him up a bit, enough to draw blood but not enough for the cuts to be lethal. He did not expect to fight a wood lady thing which not only specializes in middle and long range attacks but can also be dangerous at close distance. He was constantly pushed into defensive.

The new kid had arrived and he was trying to calm (?) the thing down. Still unsuccessful so far.

Seeing an opening, Jeff threw his knife at the thing. It was a headshot... Well, headthrow? He isn't sure but all that matters is that it stopped.

And... it immediately attacked again only this time, it is more vicious. Joy! It even threw his knife back at him (he barely dodged that) before attacking viciously and rapidly, not letting him pick up his knife. He had to dodge constantly and even then, he still got hit/pierce a few times. And , oh look, the commotion had waken up the rest of the Creeps in the manor. Great! Now he has to deal with Slender once this is over.

Luckily, the new kid (Harry, right?) managed to calm it down. It disappeared right after that. So that's one less problem. Sadly, there was still the Slender problem.

Slenderman told Jeff off for about an hour before taking his beloved collection of knives along with any sharp objects in his room and his smartphone with the warning that, unless he didn't want to see them again, he better be on his best behavior. Jeff was then forced to do everyone's chore for a month.

Fuck! If he knew this would've happened, he wouldn't even go anywhere near the new kid!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god! This took way longer to write than it should have. Damn you, procrastination! I actually genuinely wanted to write but... you know... Procrastination.

If anyone is wondering, the bandaged guy with a scythe who was laughing maniacally in the video is Zack from the amazing, at least in my opinion, RPG named Angel of Slaughter/Angel of Death (Angel of Slaughter is obviously the better name) which was turned into a manga and now, an anime. Something about Zack seriously reminds me of Jeff though... I don't know what but I'm borrowing his laugh to use for Jeff anyway~.

¯\_(•ω •)_/¯