Chapter 4

You know, I was actually gonna update all my books every week. But then I was in a situation where my mind says "Write, you bitch!" while the rest of my body yells "Procrastination, motherfucker!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally led Harry to a beautiful garden near the mansion. Colorful flowers, butterflies abound, the garden was a contrast to the dark manor. Together, they played a bit and talked a bit. Sally told him a bit about herself (about her favorite color - pink, about her favorite food - strawberry frasier torte, about her teddy bear Charlie,...) and some more about the others (about LJ's poisonous candies that he offers to everyone, about BEN's weird statue that might appear in his dreams, about Slenderman's brothers - Offenderman, Trenderman and Splendorman,...). In turn, Harry told her about his life. He told her about the Dursleys, about Kris, about The Birch and about his frea- uniqueness.

"Really?" Sally asked, eyes sparkling with curiosity and wonder. "Can you show me?"

"O-ok..." Harry said. The little boy picked up a small tree branch on the ground, a tree branch with small buds waiting to bloom before everything came down crashing. He closed his eyes and scrunched his face in concentration.

The flowers bloomed.

There was something magical in that moment, to see how small buds slowly (but still way more quickly than natural) blossom into beautiful flowers. Well, apart from the blatant display of magic that made the buds bloom, that is.

"That was amazing!" The brunette exclaimed as she was given the now full-of-flowers branch. "I loved it!"

"Th-thanks." Harry said as he blushed. Even with his time around Kris, he still wasn't exactly used to being complimented, after all.

"I wish I could do that too!" Sally whined, making Harry chuckle.

"Well, I'm sure you have something unique that I can't do."

"I can turn invisible and intangible but that's sooooo lame compared to what you can do." The girl complained. "You're like a god or something while I am just a simple ghost."

"W-Well, I think you're pretty cool." The boy said, still blushing furiously because of the comment.

The ghost girl returned him a bright and warm smile. A smile so warm that it might as well be one of the many causes of global warming. "Thanks!"

But no matter how bright the smile was, it wasn't enough to change the fact that everything was getting darker, that the day was coming to an end.

"Look at the time!" Sally exclaimed. "We should head back!"

And with that being said, Sally effortlessly dragged Harry back to the manor.

Going back to the manor, Harry realized how truly creepy the manor looked in the dark. A fitting place for creatures that literally have the word 'Creepy' in their name. Still cliché, though.

During dinner, he met with the rest of the Creeps residing in the mansions. He met with the computer virus BEN Drowned, the black and white clown LJ (who had offered him candy but he promptly rejected), the killer with a gigantic smile carved into his face Jeff and his Husky with human teeth named Smile. He also met Slender's last proxy, Ticci Toby a.k.a. Toby Rogers, whose mouth was also cut although the gash (Was that the word? He wasn't sure.) was not too big. And yet the guy had trouble eating because the food kept falling out while the guy with a huge-ass smile carved into his face did not have any problem. How does that even work? Also, Jeff had no eyelids. How does he sleep? Does he even need sleep to begin with?