Ch. 17 Katelyn's Payment (Lemon)

Your POV

Later that day.

I'm watching TV, when I hear a knock on the door. I turn off the TV and answer the door. I see Katelyn wearing only a robe. I let her come inside.
She asks me, "You remember why I'm here, correct?" I nod my head and say, "You're here for me to repay you for what you did for me. And that payment was in the form of sex."
She says, "Wow. You did remember. Let's go to your room and get started then." We both go up to my room.
(Lemon starts here)
Katelyn kisses me and we begin to have a makeout session. I bit her lip for entrance. She playfully denied. I grabbed her ass, which made her gasp, allowing me to explore her mouth with my tougue.
Then she takes off her robe, revealing a light blue lace bra with matching blue panties. Then she pulls off my jacket, my pants and boxers. She starts sucking my cock. She starts to deepthroat it. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I groan saying, "I'm gonna cum!" Then I release in her mouth and she swallows. Then she pulls off her panties sits on my face. As I stick my tongue in her pussy. She moans and takes off her bra. I move my tougue in and out of her pussy. Then she moans and cums on my tougue. I swallow and stick my dick in her pussy. She moans as I thrust in and out of her pussy. I go faster and faster with each moan. Then I cum in her. A second later she cums on my dick. A few minutes later, we climax together. I pull out of her. We both lay down on my bed. I fall asleep with her in my arms.

The next chapter might have a lemon in it but if it does there will be a twist.
Master out.