Bus 405 - Part Two

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I heard a woosh, some bickering and I asked, "Did you get him?" Even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes, I dropped him off at CCPD, I'll come back later and question him on what he saw," He confirmed and I sighed, we still didn't catch the girl. I was really interested in her abilities, one thing is for sure though, she is definitely the first meta of her kind.

--------------------

Willow

It worked.

My plan worked!

I hummed to myself while washing my hands. It would be utter chaos when I left the bathroom. All the cops would believe that he escaped CCPD and would go after him. Honestly, I thought it was a win-win, the guy who robbed me would be arrested and taught a lesson and no one would be the wiser to my powers.

The plan went almost perfectly. I disguised myself as the robber and started to walk towards where I knew The Flash was. He found me a bit earlier than I expected so I ducked down acting like I was picking up the wallet. He arrested me and brought me to the police where they locked me up, but before they could close the door I went invisible and slid out creating an illusion that he was still behind the bars.

I had to drop the illusion that he was in the cell when I arrived at the washroom because it was drawing to much strength from me.

Drying my hands I sighed relieving a heavy weight on my chest that I didn't know was there. It felt like such a close call. I remembered that I still had to get out of here in order to be completely off the hook. I looked at the door hearing some commotion outside.

"You can do this. Just walk out. If you don't leave they'll see you in here and ask questions." I told myself. What if I applied an illusion? So they wouldn't even see me leave. No, no, I might bump into someone and loose focus. I had to do this now.

I opened the door and the chaos flooded my ears and eyes. A person ran past me knocking me onto the floor, he mumbled an apology and kept running. A police officer was interviewing an other, "He just faded out of the cell?"

"Yes!"

"Thats impossible."

I got up and ducted my head low aiming for the elevator.

"Willow?" I confused voice wondered. I turned around to see Barry. He face was probably as shocked as my own.

"Bar..Barry!?" I stammered. "What are you doing here?"

"This is my job, I'm supposed to be interviewing a new criminal ..." He answered and I mentally hit my self. "What are you doing here?" He asked and I almost choaked, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

I stood for a couple seconds trying to come up with an answer. "I- um-" I stalled, what was I going to say! "I-"

He sighed and pulled me towards the elevator, "It doesn't matter, I need to tell you something." He informed and we got inside the packed elevator.

"Can it wait?" I asked trying to move my arm away from an officer who was crammed beside me. "are you going to interrogate me about a case again?" I sighed.

"No, no Willow. I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have used our first meeting for work." He apologised the doors opening and we stepped out.

He put his hands on my shoulders, forcing me to look at him, "Barry..." sighed.

"I know I messed up, but you know how that guy got out of the cell?" He asked.

"I heard people talking about it," I lied.

"I think it was because of a meta-human." He informed and I gulped. Barry pulled me over to a corner and looked around us.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked trying to cover up my nervousness.

"This is what I needed to tell you... and you can't tell anyone..." He trailed off. Did he know I was the one with powers? He wasn't around during the fight, right? What if he saw me using my powers!?

"What Barry?" I wondered scared out of my mind.

"I'm... " He started and then sighed looking around us again. "I'm The Flash."

-----------------------

Cliffhanger... Kinda, y'all probably knew this already XD! But if you didn't know, Barry Allen is the fastest man alive.

So here I am, updating almost every week because I want to finish season 4 before season 5 starts. And also.... I FINALLY AM ON SUMMER VACATION! YES! So guess what that means... more updates! It takes me 2 to 4 hours to write a chapter, so I'm trying my hardest!

Do you think it was a good idea
for Barry to tell Willow his secret? Let me know!

Do you think it was a good idea for Barry to tell Willow his secret? Let me know!