The First Drink

"Hey baby, how about a Tequila Sunset?" A drunken male asked the bartender.

Adeline rolled her eyes as she started to make the drink, "Yea whatever." She quickly finished.

Before she handed it the man, she stirred in some blood and topped it with a small umbrella, "Here ya go." It was a rather busy and special night at Supernatural. The air was mixed with all sort of scents,

"Hey Adeline, you almost ready to sing?" Charles, a warlock, asked as he slid a drink down to a werewolf, "Yeah. Give me a second."

Adeline pulled her long jet black hair into a ponytail, revealing her back tattoo of a large tree dotted with deadly nightshade. A microphone was tossed to her and she somehow managed to get onto the bar counter in knee high high heel and a tight black dress that only went to her mid thighs.

"Alright! Listen up! This is the grand re opening of our lovely club," The crowd cheered, but quickly fell silent once she started talking again, "Our rules have gotten stricter due to the accident that caused us to shut down to begin with. There are no more sex rooms and no more sex allowed in the club. There will be no blood sucking unless you are off of our property. We have more bodyguards around to insure that these rules are enforced. Anybody who breaks these rules, well," An evil smirk formed on her blood red lips, "You won't have a good time. Now that is out of the way, let's get to the music."

The strobe lights started going again as the first beat seem to explode out of the speakers, "Like a Mafia; For those who don't know me; I can get a bit crazy; Have to get my way yep; Twenty four hours a day; 'Cause I'm hot like that."

Adeline moved along the bar counter as she sang, stepping over drinks and dancing along to the beat, her hips swaying and running a hand down her body.

Daniel was a drunken mess. Her friends from that night had ditched her and instead she was hanging out with three guys. She had met them earlier at another bar, little did she know that they were all vampires.

The three men guided her into Supernatural right as Adeline was announcing no sex. One of them sighed softly, "Such a shame. I thought we could have some fun with our food.... I guess we have to take her into an alley later..."

Another growled at him, "I'm not sharing Her! She'll barely be enough for a snack! She's tiny!"

Daniel wasn't listening to any of them at all. She was staring at the bartender that was singing and dancing across the bar. "Who is she?" Daniel asked in a whisper, walking up to the bar.

Daniel was in awe. This woman was so damn Pretty! She wanted to listen to this song forever and ever! Plus those guys were getting really annoying. They kept talking about food. Daniel sat down at the end of the bar and watched the captivating woman sing.

One of the men walked up behind her and grabbed her shoulder, "Daniel. You shouldn't run off like that, you're drunk and you look like a damn snack." He put his hands on Daniels hips and sniffed her neck eagerly.

Daniel pushed David away, "Cut it out David!" her short red dress hugged her curves nicely, and her golden heels made her assets even more prominent when she walked. She had a pretty golden necklace that hung around her neck and her light brown hair was curled and fell halfway down her neck. Daniel turned heads everywhere she went, even in a supernatural bar, though she never realized it.

Adeline had reached the end of the bar when she caught scent of something extremely sweet. A smirk formed on her lips as she jumped from the counter, landing softly on her heels. She moved between the three vampires and girl,

"If there is a question about my intentions; I'll tell ya; I'm not here to sell ya; Or tell you to go to hell; I'm not a brat like that." She sang as she glared daggers into the males, her eyes a blazing red.