@jballthatmatters

this imagine is for @jballthatmatters thanks for requesting love yah <3!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**••***••••****••••

Imagine your laying on your bed at 2 am When you get a text from your boyfriend of 3 three years.....justin

Justin:Want something from Waffle house?

brooklyn:noo thanks

justin: okay see ya soonn

As your convo ended you got bored So you started to watch family guy.You were laughing At something stewie had said when your room door opened...Justin walked in and ohh myy lawddd he was lookin finne! He closed the door and kicked of his shoes and took of his Shirt.You felt the other side of the bed sink down And a pair of arms wrap around my Waist when A sexy Voice spoke up and said;
"You love me?"
you replied with a quick yes...
So Are you tired?

no justin why?

Brooklyn can we try something tonight?

knowing What he meant you said

you dont have to ask me....

He replied with an Wide grin And Started to kiss you...IM.*KISS*GONNA*KISS*MAKE*KISS*YOU FEEL*KISS*SO GOOD ........His hands travled down to your ass And Gave it a light Squeeze..He flipped you over so you Were no longer on your side but on your back.His hands went from your butt to the hem of your Tank top and pulled it over your head in one swift movement leaving Sweet kisses along your neckk leaving a huge hickey as you moaned justinn..pulling down your pajamma shorts And Tracing His fingers along your Panties making you begg "Justin pleasee"

Please what brooklyn? Please just make love to me "you replied

He then Stuck to fingers in side of youu Hitting your g-spot making you moan...He started to pick up the pace And started to Hit your G-Spot ...you suddenly felt the urge to pee When you felt justins warm tounge On your clit Sucking,Licking and kissing making you arch your back from all the pleassure When you let goo..Squirting all over justins Hand and tounge Then he started to Lick you clean...Getting up from the bed Pulling his shortss down along With his clavin Klien undiess As Jerry Sprung out hiting His stomach Leaving you and Awe as you got on your knees and Put His member into your mouth Sucking at a slow movement when he pulled your hair pressing your head down further onto his member Making you gag a little But kept pleasing your man....You looked up at him His eyes close and mouth partly open..About 5 Minutes He Pulls you up by your arm and Take your hand puting It on jerry Making you jack him off Soon enough He moved your hand and sat you ontop of him Moving up and down at an Steady pace 'MMMMMM JUSTIN'You moaned as he thrusted his hips onto yours Signaling you to go faster...Moans Spreaded through Through the room...The headboard banging Against the wall Making loud bangs...You felt Jerry Twitch inside of you As justin Put his hands on your hips making you go extraa Fast When he Let out an loud grunt Letting his warm cum Go into you..when you climbed off him he Gave You The most sweetest kiss ever..2 Weeks Later You found out you were pregnant!!