Sex me everywhere

Imagine for:@courtneylamb1

My husband Justin and i have been married for Almost 5 years..And over the past 6 months we've Been trying. For a kid.We've had sex outside,In the shower,on the counter,On the table,on the floor,The wall,the Couch And the bed.The only place we haven't did It Was outside in our pool.
Tonight I was gonna male that happen.I had My hot pink lingerie Ready and my black stilletos On I raned my fingers through my hair giving it an Messy look.I heard the main gates open so I sprayed on a little perfume and A bright red lipstick...I knew it was gonna take him time to get to the door so I quickly wrote a letter To him letting him know where I was...I then jogged to the pool and slipped in taking off my shoes.
-Gonna skip cuz the talk would of been boring.-
I looked at Justin As he stared at me In a lustful way ...I pulled Him in the pool unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers along with his pants Seeing his member was already on hard From our make out session I quickly bent over putting my arms on the stairs waiting for him to full me up with his large member.He Slowly Stuck his penis Inside of me...him groaning while I moaned out in pleasure...This Is perfect He started to go really fast With long deep strokes making me Cum Instaly...He went as deep as he can go then cummed inside of me.