BABY

(THIS IS AN IMAGINE FOR STACYBIZZLE THANKS FOR REQUESTING AND ALSO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS IMAGINE)

Hey Im Stace Im 19 years old And im dating Justin bieber !!! COOL RIGHT ?? BUT the thing everybody Tallks about Is justin being 27 and Having a 2 year old son With an ex ! Yeah I know what your thinking Why would she date him He is So much older and he has a kid... Yeah yeah what ever Justin Is perfect in my eyes and No matter what i will love him.... Justins son Jaiden Was laying on your lap Watching spongebob, When justin came home and Seen you guys. He smiled so Hard and said "Jai What are you doing ?" Jai replied "LAYING down With Mommwy " You And justin were so shocked , but you came back to your senses and Said "Yup me and My baby are bored,What should we do daddy ?"Justin Smiled Very wide "Do you want daddy To take you guys for icecream or Lunch?"

you and jai looked up really Fast and Screamed "Yus "

~AFTER LUNCH~

Jai Had Fallen asleep in The car on the way back home.Justin got out the car and Went to the back and Got jai, Justin went to put jai in his Bed but soon The house Was filled with Cries and screams ! Jai Came downstairs and justin asked "WHATS WRONG BUD" JAI SCREAMED "I WANT MY Mom"You came from out the kitchen with milk for jai and picked him up you cooed "Shh mommys here "Jai soon drifted off to sleep on your chest while jurtin just stared and smiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!