I PROMISE WE WERENT HIGH

So my dad and my stepmom and my aunt and uncle (my cousins parents) called us up and we're like "yo let's get Mexican"

we left the school and we to this place called Queso.

it was good but I'm not that into Mexican food so I decided to be pure American trash and get a cheeseburger.

with pickles.

when I was taking my order my anxiety kicked in and when the guy asked me what i wanted to drink, I just squeaked out "water"

even tho I didn't want water. I'm not a soda person but I still wanted smth else.

so he hands me the water cup, but I didn't wanna say anything else or ask for the soda cup, bc to buy the soda cup, it costs extra.

so I just take the water cup and go to the soda machine, where the water is. But that's when my eyes see smth in the corner.

SPRITE.

water and sprite look the exact same, so I was a smol rebel and got the Sprite in the water cup.

nobody caught me, which was good.

idk what my little cousins name is, the little one.

is that bad? Probably.

anyway, somehow the convo got turned into Fortnite dances. And the lil boi loves baseball.

so my stepmom bribed him that if he did one of the dances, she would buy him a deck of baseball cards and give him $10.

he was tryna do it, but kept getting shy and giggly so he was gonna do it outside.

the time eventually came, and Christopher and Thomas went to the car and blasted music from the car speakers and the lil boi put on a show for us.

he kept doing the dances and we were all cracking up. And, he got his side of the deal.

so that's the story of watching my little cousin doing Fortnite dances at night in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant.