🌈 TAG 🌈

Alrighty roo so almost my friends are part of the LGBTQ community.

my best friend shxdytaro decided to start a tag where u list ur ideal things u prefer in a guy and a girl.

both physical and personality.

it don't matter if you're straight or nah, u list it for both genders.

and u cant say the obv stuff like "o they have to be nice".

I never even said my sexuality here.

and I wanna see u guys try to guess 😉😉

most things on the lists are for both genders.

off we goooooo.

for a guy:
almost everyone here knows that with a dude, I'm most def submissive so the guy would have to be dominant

• not kinky plz, I'm not into that sort of stuff. unless it's a semi-normal one and I'm comfortable with it.

• idc abt hair color or eye color or anything like that

• tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair is hot as fuckkkk, but it's okay if he doesn't have them

• someone that will let me borrow their hoodies and stuff

• he has to be himself. that means just not being afraid of being himself and not containing any emotions. if he wants to stand on a table in the middle of a mall food court and scream random shit, I'll laugh and join him.

• adventurous is a must. i love climbing stuff and exploring places.

• he doesn't get awkward when there's silence. sometimes I just like to chill out.

• I hate tons of muscles, I'm fine if he's skinny or whatever, I'll still see him the same way and love him the same. like I don't think the Rock is attractive, he's too ripped.

• I could really care less abt looks, it's mostly abt the dudes personality

^colbyyyy^