ANDY

Okie so idk if I mentioned this before:

imma just say his name bc I don't think any of my irl friends on here know him.

wait no.

i don't want him to get in trouble.

wait I think I've put a screenshot of our texts on before and the chaps were smth like "GET CHU SOME FRIENDS LIKE THESE" and "THE PERKS OF HAVING A FRIEND WITH CATS".

oh whale.

so my best friend Andy smokes weed.

and he was high af last night 😂

he kept texting me hilarious shit.

the convo somehow turned to tables and we started talking abt how IKEA furniture is sexy or smth like that,

but then he called me and it was so hilarious bc his voice is deep and he kept hiccuping and shit.  

actually, u know what?

imma make a separate chapter dedicated to each of my best friends.

taro, u ain't getting one bc u have abt 5 chapters in here already 😂

but anyway, here's the chap dedicated to Andy.

so we have this ongoing "feud" and I recently lost.

so in 8th grade, I was 5'3" and he was abt 5'2" so he was shorter than me.

we were both hella short.

I gave him the nickname Shortie and always used him as a headrest or a armrest.

he wasn't bothered by it tho.

even at the 8th grade dance, we spent a long time going around and asking ppl who was taller.

ofc they said me.

he liked to claim that we were the same height, but pshhhh we totally weren't.

abt a month of ago, we were talking to each other and decided to measure ourselves.

;))

sorry.

anywayyy, guess who was shorter?

ME 😭

I somehow got shorter, as I was 5'3" but now I'm 5'2", and he went from 5'2" to 5'4"-5'5".

FUCC U ANDREW!

jk jk ily.

but now I'm shorter, and I have earned the nickname Shortie.

I don't wanna be shortttt.

another memory happened 3 weeks ago.

when he told me all the stuff that he does: smoke weed and drink.

he told me that he didn't want me to know bc he knows I'm like the mama bear of my best friends and that I'm strongly against those things.

he seemed scared to tell me, but I honestly didn't mind the smoking.

most ppl ik do it, and there's no stopping it.

BUT

I used to do a thing (not smoking or drinking, I'm a child of god), and we made promises to each other that if I didn't do the thing, he wouldn't drink.

he said he was gonna end up stopping bc he knows my life and how it's been affected my alcohol (again, I don't, never have, and never will drink) .

hmmm what other memories are there?

o yah, he's kicked me in the face with a soccer ball once.

it was fun.

him and his friend Ryan were playing soccer in our study hall. Well, it wasn't study hall but we just had a free period.

they were both on the soccer team, so they both had to carry a ball around all day.

they were playing in the hall and I was just watching. And all of a sudden, smth hits me in the face.

tbh, it didn't rlly hurt but he kept apologizing for it.

that was fun 😂

that's rlly all the big memories that we have. I mean, there's wayyyy more but they're personal.

I'll be back for the other chaps