chapter 1

"Stupid wolves" the dark gray mutt mumbled as he entered the house. "What happened now july" he snorts "all they do is howl all night and prance around like there the shit" I snicker "because they are, the pack rounds and oak are joining that's why there so loud" he glares at me with his dead black eyes that I'm used to. "Then remus is the new leader of the noch pack and is starting war with the grase pack" "shut up girl what do u care so much about those fake gods" he hates wolves his mom was a wolf a rich one from grase pack but she was kicked out for have July a mutt. I look out side the moon was coming up and I would be going out for. The first time by myself. I get my self ready to leave I look out side there was my mom on the yard looking up "leaving so soon? She had a beautiful tabby coat are rare color since she's a full bread like me "yea I'll be be back soon mom" I  ran out falling the wind in my light brown coat. Down the block I saw Ana's house it was much nicer then mine and made of stone, I could here music playing. "Ana let's go!" I yell at the window and I could here her paw steps running down, she comes out "bout time you came". I smile  "alright let's go dust is gonna be there" ana is a mutt, a silver gray coat with curles, shes a wolf mix with a poodle she's so pretty all the boys love her but shes only ever loved dust and shes to shy to tell him. "Ana is there going to be others like me?" I ask with a timid tone "I made sure of it sage,dust keeps his word" I dont want a mate but that's the last thing I could think about to get pop ur of my prison, I should have left to a young pack 3 years ago but my mom hold my down but if I had a Male then she couldn't do anything.

     We walk in to the woods to get to the lake that's where the parties at, I could here all the k-9s there. I sigh and feel the sand under my paws and see all the drunk teens. Dust is talking to a black wolf but runs to us. "Hay ana, sage? You made it! Good thing to I got thought special breads you wanted" I giggle and ana nods "Dust can you please get me a drink?" He nods and runs off. I sit down and look to see others like me but instead a pare of ocean eyes I catch, they are watching me from the crowd who do they belong to? It's that wolf! The one with silk black fur I quickly turn my eyes hes to good to even look at me, he must think how ugly I look. I can feel his eyes burn in to my fur what does he want. "Ana.. is he still looking?" She turns her head "oh my sage that's Xavier from the Noch pack!" NOCH? What is he doing at this getto party? "Why is he looking at me?" "Ok just nod at him" I face the wolf and nod he smiles and gracefully walks over "sorry for staring ladies, my name is Xavier Noch" "I'm sage and this is ana" he smiles "nice to see you ana! And you I think we meant before" I try to think when we had. "I'm sorry but I dont remember" I say with a stupid smile, I think I would remember such a handsome wolf. Dust runs up with Ana's drink "sage I am going to go with dust, go and meet others" I gulp and look around as she leaves and almost forget Xavier was here. "You dont go to parties much do you?" I nod "yea I'm not big on parties but I came to meet others" "well you met me! Come on we can hang out by the table" I nod and follow my new friend.

sageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें